• Yes, students should go to abroad

As you all know people want well education and many people just want degree for the future
    Suppose
    A man has good marks and he can enroll in OXFORD UNIVERSITY ( LONDON ) so what should he do ?
    Shouldn't he go to abroad ?
    No, he should
    If you'll have this opportunity, so won't you go to abroad ??

• Students should study abroad

The experience of seeing the world is priceless. It lets students get out of their comfort zone and discover new things and meet all types of new people who could become life long friends. Studying abroad can also help students to learn how to interact with people from different cultures and over all it can help them develop needed skills to do so

• Studying abroad is great help

When we study abroad, we get to know about different cultures and religions. We learn new languages by mingling with others. We understand the difference between ourselves and them. They improve confidence and faith. They understand what they are and what life is all about. They understand different lifestyles their.

• Studying abroad is great help

• Education in abroad

Education in abroad may be one of the most beneficial experiences for every student. The biggest reason to study abroad is to get the opportunity to see the world and get to know about the whole world. I have been studied in the USA for higher education and me thankful to Merit Education Consultant. Its a consultant in Bangalore, India. They provide the education services for abroad studies.

• Studying abroad gives priceless experience

Studying abroad is an opportunity that should be taken up as there are more to learn,understand and experience in life rather than just staying put at where you are. Once a student experience travelling to another country,seeing the differences of culture,studying different systems of education, meeting new people and adapting to different environment,there are more than just getting a roll of degree. A student will not only benefit from working in a different country by experiencing different wage,getting the experience of learning different languages and lifestyles but it is the perspective applied on a student from their experience that will shape who they are. The self independent built in a student,the positive and negative events that happens worldwide which can generate a more mature and broad thinking of which may contribute to a better understanding about life surrounding. There are more positive reasons for a student to study abroad and not merely limited to education purposes only.

• Explore The World. Discover Yourself. Study Abroad.

Studying abroad is an eye-opening experience wherever you go. You get an opportunity to experience a different university system. When you study abroad you get many chances to travel and explore the world. You suddenly came across a completely new culture. Make international friends. Maximize career opportunities. Your language become more proficient.

• I agree with this topic

You get to develop your self and find out new and easier ways to study.
    And even adapt to different styles and education. Think of the many friends you can make and they may help you in the future,and how much you could improve your language skills. Like if you improve your Arabic, you can use it not only in one country but 26 or more. They can learn the language better and faster if they are with Arabians.

• I agree with this topic

• We qw we

ㄴ ㄴ ㄴ ㄴs s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ssssssssssssssssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Bad habits are learnt

The students going abroad are not in the control of anyone and they get addicted to many bad habits like drinking, smoking etc....So I disagree to this resolution.Also, our relationships become weaker and weaker and we miss our relatives.It is very costly to go abroad.If we develop our country we can study here and also can educate others.So I think we must not work abroad

• Hi i think that

Because i think that that is the right thing to do .. . . .. . .. .. ... ... ... ... ..... .. ... .. .. ... .. . .. .. .. ... ...... ... .. .. . ... .. .... ..... .. ... .... ... .. .. ..... .....

• I disagree with this motion

Because we have professors who were brought from aboard to local to teach in universities and these people are truly experience before they were brought in, example oxford, llyncon and many more. So I don't see the reason why do we have to go to aboard since you get the same source here.

• I agree with this topic

• I think we should not study abroad

It will cost a lot of money. It taeks about 50,000 dollars to go to america because im a korean.
    Also, there is language barrier between friends. Last, theapplication process is too comlicated. Iit isnt good to study abroad . People do have enough money, there is a language barrier between friends, and the application process is too compilicated.

• I disagree with students studying abroad.

Huge expenditure may be needed to study overseas.
    In addition, parents cannot supervise their children when they cannot see each other for a long time.
    Students may even miss their friends or their living places.
    Moreover, students abroad may not be familiar with their own culture as they aren't living in their own country or region.
    So in conclusion, I cannot see a reason why students have to study abroad instead of in their own place.

• I disagree to this resolution

First of all, some students who lived abroad could not afford the tuition on top of the room and board. While some expenses were covered by financial aid, studying and living in a different country was too expensive for the families to bear. For example when I stayed in Canada for 5 months, it cost 30 thousand dollars and that cost allot of money! Think about it would you rather save 30 thousand dollars or would you go to Canada? I think I would save 30 thousand dollars because we can go to Canada when we get older. But you cannot earn 30 thousand dollars in 5 months.
    Second, people could get stress because of the food, language and stuff. Some people could get shocked by the cultures and stuff and there are many people is not realistic to believe that they can adjust completely to bring immersed into a new and strange environment. When I was in Canada, I stayed in home stay and I changed homestay because of the stress that I get from the homestay environment. Most of the reasons why I got stress are because of the rules at the house and the language they are saying the last homestay used polish and that is why I got stress the most.

>