Should students under the age of 16 be allowed to use the internet?

• Yes they shoulder not use the internet unsupervised

don't TRUST CHILDREN because their brains might rot don't TRUST TEENS because well children are thinking of thing they would always be thinking of it they would think of think of things like THE MEG etc well children need it for homework they might even work for the devil thankyou

• Yes they should.

Students need the internet to access daily trends and at times research work for school projects and assignments, Restricting them from such not only detours their confidence but also deprives them of information across all boarders. Hence, Students should be given and allowed to use the internet at specific times and under careful supervision.

• It is very educational

Most kids in the world need good education and internet is perfect for them. More kids enjoy the internet then books and class they would perform great skill they will be able to learn from home that is why I believe that children under the age of 16 should be able to use the internet unsupervised

• Yes obviously they should!

I'm currently 16 years old and I can't imagine how much more difficult learning and researching for school projects would've been without the internet. There is no possible way to restrict people under 16 to use the internet anyways because even if an actual enforced restraint was placed, people would still find a way to access it. Besides, the entire internet has already embraced the fact that people younger than 10 years old uses it, although I personally believe that if you're THAT young then yeah, you shouldn't be using the internet.

• Internet helps all

Yes students under that age should be allowed to use the Internet this Is the age of global technology where it is all around us. This technology can be used as a platform for learning in the 21st century where it can greatly improve the thinking of students unlike before.

• Of course they should!

I feel that schools should embrace technology -- it is almost 2014. I do feel that there should be limits, just in case, so students don't stumble upon something inappropriate, but of course they should be allowed to use the Internet. It would be so much harder to do research, otherwise. They could even use the Internet for understanding some problems, if they needed extra help.

• Not at all

Because they may use the Internet in wrong way
    they may play games .They may not use the Internet in limited they may become addict to Internet .This addiction will not be possible to stop.There must be some limit in using Internet they may see bad things on Internet .

• It is not Christian

Children should not be allowed on the Internet because the Internet is just a tool the devil uses to lead children away from god. He does this by showing the children gruesome images of sin to try to trick them into doing the devil's work by manipulating them into spreading sin themselves. In conclusion I believe that no child under 16, or anyone for that matter should be allowed to use this Internet on my flat earth. I hope my humble opinion can lead you sinners of this darned internet. Remember to go to church every Sunday.
    -Priest James

>