• No Children should not.

No kids should not have to go to summer school, Because us kids need yes breaks. But if we are struggling Move us to YEAR ROUND SCHOOL. Year round school years have great impacts on kids Because for them it feels like a normal school year! But if you put us in summer school we will be miserable and we might not do work because of it.
    Than again this is coming from an eleven.

• Yes i think kids should have summer school

Yes kids should have a brake. But that brake should be a learning experience to stretch their minds and to learn new things and get ahead of their classmates. Also there are great opportunities all over. So you should take action and get your kid sighed up for summer school NOW. Do you want your kid to to succeed in life and have a good job? Then you should take action now if you don't you kid will fall behind and will lose three months of learning or more. So take advantage of these opportunities to get your kid ahead in school now before it's too lat

• I think summer school should be required because you learn a lot

• They should go

I think that kids should go to summer school if they are failing all of their classes also kids can go at their own free will. In my opinion it's a very needed school program that can really help for the year of school you have ahead of you I say yes

• Should there be Summer School for Students?

I think that because if students don't pass the grade that they were in then they have another chance to redo that. That is called summer school. If they don't pass summer school then they have to retake the previous grade. That way they have another chance to move up. Summer school should be required for the kids that need some help in school.

• Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

Should summer school be mandatory? We think that summer school should be mandatory because over the summer, kids lose up to three months of knowledge from the previous year. This will affect your kids when they are older.

Yes kids should have a brake. But that brake should be a learning experience to stretch their minds and to learn new things and get ahead of their classmates. Also there are great opportunities all over. So you should take action and get your kid sighed up for summer school NOW. Do you want your kid to to succeed in life and have a good job? Then you should take action now if you don't you kid will fall behind and will lose three months of learning or more. So take advantage of these opportunities to get your kid ahead in school now before it's too late.

• Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

???

• No Summer School

There should be no summer school because some family's might have trips planed, and if there kid is at summer camp then they cant go. I understand that some kids need to work on positive peer interactions, but that is what school is for, summer kids should be at home with there family not at school.

• Jjiii Fiji ij

Big khksd sdjlbfs fs rfs fs rite geh r y6rth reg e htrg roh htyr geh rührt dhth tr dy etyd ry arty txt g f wt wrt hyt rg r tyt tg r t d e r e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Yes no yess

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No, it shouldn't.

It should be the parents decision. The parents might want their kid(s) to do something else than go to summer school. What if they already paid money for a trip or something? I guess that money has gone to waste. I don't know if it's required or not since I personally never paid any attention to summer school.

Also, kids are young. They need a break. During that break, they need to explore the world (also known as, learn the outside world) and do what they enjoy for their future. The future part, I'll use my experience for as an example. So I want to be animator as my future job, but it's hard to practice that for my future needs because school is the obstacle (I sadly get out at 4:00PM and home at around 4:30-5:00PM...) so I have take advantage of summer break to do that kind of stuff.

Also, I think I already said this, but I'll repeat it. Kids need a break. There are kids who apparently cry themselves to sleep because of failing, stress, etc. They need to keep that out of their mind just for once. Having summer school required would make stress them out even more.

I think that's all I have to say. This is coming from a 7TH GRADE STRAIGHT A WELL BEHAVED STUDENT!

• Pain for your brain.

So first you go to school, then you go to summer school, then right back to school. No breaks. No nothing. Just pain for your brain. Then even more pain for your brain and maybe the rest of your body because you are studying what you should have learned during the actual school year in three months. And then even more pain for your stomach because YOUR EATING SCHOOL FOOD!!!!!!!!!

• Kids need a break

As a student going to high school next year, I am required to read two books that are long, and do a whole semester of online PE. It may not sound bad, but once yogurt get started, it's a nightmare. Why should kids Ben busy working on the computer when they can actually go out to get exercise? They need time with their families. Their friends. Is that really a lot to ask? Apparently it is. So pathetic of schools that make kids stress over the summer when they should have time to relax.

• No I don't think so

Its not fair to kids and they need a break. Its a parent responsibility if they see a child struggling during the school year they need to get a toot for them and let them have there summer. I do not think that kids should go to summer sexagenarian they already learn for the whole year

• It shouldn't be.

My son and daughter both have a GPA of 1.9 and they both worked to their limit. However the summer school shouldn't be mandatory because fathers like me or mothers have work and it gets stressed to take their child to the school. Me and my wife have tight work schedules and we do not have enough time for this.

• No summer school

No we do not NEED summer school we had 200 days of school we do not need eyi more school what we want is fun we are kids we need to play all we do is WORK all day long summer is 3 mothes long and its noting and then BACK to WORK no more FUN NO SUMMER SCHOOL.

• No i dont think so

I think that summer school can stress kids out and they want to enjoy there selfs, and get out a little,not that kids dont enjoy school or anything like that . And some point in the year they want to get time in with there family. I should know i am a kid myself and i love school,but i also love getting out and being adventurous

• Its the students choice!

The student should decide whether or not they want to fail that grade! Also the students need their summer break because we don't get many breaks and summer break is important time we need to spend with our family. Parents should also be able to choose whether their child should have to go to summer school or not.

• I think it is a bad idea because some family's have a trip that you really like but you can't go

I hate summer school because it just doesn't look good and people hate it and if I had to go I wouldn't because it is so bad. I have never went there and I won't go there every one hates summer school plus who would go because I have a trip to go and I love the place I am going to.

• No work during summer

Summer break is a time for kids to be taking a break from school and not work, and spend time with there family and play with there friends, summer school causes stress to children and makes them angry, and as I said before, summer break is time for kids to take a break from school, not work in the summer! This is my point that summer school should be banned

>