When kids wake up early and go to school they don't want to open a big textbook to learn, sure it might make them smarter but tablets can make them learn in a creative way. Many apps can help kids learn in a new and creative way. Also if there is a new big discovery on a big subject they have to type and publish the book when and app can type and update the app instead of buying multiple book. Sure a tablet can be expensive then buy 1 or 2 for a class.
Shiuhsiudisdjlgsidgihgusdhuogsdojkgsdghuis hdjshijsdj hdsilhljs dh dsp d sdsoh d sd sd uds s dh sd sdhsdp dsds d f d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d
Yeah because it holds wayyy more books in lighter waight :D am I right?Who wants to carry a bookbag around full of heavy over dated stuff and have back pain and just carry a tablet and it wont be as near as heavy as a text book ya get me?
Replacing books and paper is a good idea as one person themselves can save 1 to 2 trees .This is helpful to the envir as we need trees to live .And teck has become so carbon dioxide free that this option might work in good ways and children don't wanna wake up in the morning go to school and open big bulky books and learn math were iPads u just turn them on and tap an app and boom you're learning .My point has been made .
Thanks for reading .
Plus kids really don't like books as much as tablets, and a tablet can't tear or give people paper cuts. A tablet can last many many years without breaking, if your careful and responsible. So that's why tablets should replace textbooks.So so so so so so so so so useful.
Textbooks are good. Tablets are bad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad badbad bad bad bad bad
Gabon ban bsn basic have. Shut s such. When cod when ensure d jdjc dnd e ended dickens Heidi. Ten usic d. Coke. Dunce iris. Ending th Bennett. Firmer kraken n. Jejdjdjjc d j if fjndjdjdjfjc. F f riding edn. Jdjdjchdjebebbdbdhfn shah. When fjndjdjdjfjc. Eleven Helen irk ke.
Tablets are way more better than textbooks and books are shitty they are booring and textbooks are only written ..But tablets are not only written but also visual and with audio which help to learn alot, and the world we living today is the generation of IT.. So yes tablets should replace textbooks.. ;)
Nnnnn n nn n nnn nn n nn nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n It sounds kewl
Is it possible that tablets could replace textbooks ? An informal survey found that most students at Evans Middle School want tablets to replace textbooks . Research indicates that tablets should replace textbooks in class because they have the newest information , they are easier to use , and there is no evidence to link tablets being more expensive than textbooks .
The strongest argument for tablets is that they have the newest information on just about everything . According to ProCon.Org , a supporter of this argument , tablets are better than textbooks as most research shows .
Did you ever realize that technology affects schools extremely in negative ways? Some details that prove my point are, " It costs a lot of money to buy enough tablets for an entire school, and tablets bring distractions like games, e-mail, and websites." From the article I've recently read I can infer that, the blameless, or in other words "good" invention, the textbook shouldn't be replaced by a piece of overpriced and distracting technology.
Students believe that textbooks should be replaced by tablets but why? Tablets cost way too much and gets students easily distracted. For example,students using tablets have a higher possibility of loosing eye vision. Also,tablets could overheat and cause fires or even electrical circuits. Clearly,textbooks should not be replace by another distracting electrical device.
People belief that tablets should replace textbooks,but I disagree for the following reasons.Students could get easily distracted in games, e-mail and websites.In a article I briefly read it states,"a print textbook cannot freeze or break.It cost a lot of money to buy enough tablets for an entire school.As well a print textbook does not need electricity to work".In other words,this is why I belief textbooks shouldn't be replaced by tablets.
I disagree with the idea of replacing textbooks over tablets. A lot of money will be wasted and tablets can get viruses. In my opinion, why replace something that is cheap and has been used for many years with something (tablets) that could eventually become a distraction in the classroom ?
I believe that we should keep books. They have been a part of our history for centuries. Tablets and electronics have been proven to cause Cancer because of the radio waves. Many glitches in the software can easily screw up whatever you may be doing, and what if that's important? Tablets and electronics are excessively expensive, and people can't afford that just so they can read a book. They can be hard to navigate, too. It would be too much of a difficult change for strong readers to change to a bright tablet.
I am a current high school senior, and I've been in the education system long enough to see the transition that has taken place as computers and tablets begin to replace common textbooks. Here are some things that I have noticed:
1. Having to read a textbook on a screen of any sort is difficult. The glare from a screen makes it hard to focus on what the text is saying. By the time I'm done with all of my homework my eyes are sore, and I have a headache.
2. Not only this, but in a paper textbook it is much easier to flip back and forth between pages. Assigned questions are usually at the end of a section, and it is much faster to be able to look back and forth between the question and the text than it is to try and scroll up and down on a tablet.
3. Too much screen time is harmful to children and adults alike. Psychology Today published a study that found that screen time is "associated with structural and functional changes in brain regions involving emotional processing, executive attention, decision making, and cognitive control." You don't have to look far to find a wide range of studies that show screen time can be detrimental to a child's health.
4. As far as the element of distraction while using the tablets goes, I do not think those arguments stand. There are ways to limit what a student has access to on a tablet. At my school we took an online standardized test, and as soon as the program was opened, everything else on the machine was locked out until the test was finished. I do believe that tablets will affect a student's ability to focus, although I also think that schools will do everything they can to prevent distractions on the tablet itself.
5. For me, I enjoy using electronics for fun. I have an Instagram and a Facebook - both of which I use on a regular basis. When I have online assignments, it's difficult to get them done efficiently. When I was younger I was always supposed to get my schoolwork done BEFORE I was allowed onto the computer. Our education system is trying to flip this equation, and it makes me uneasy.
6. The "Latest and Greatest" isn't always so great. In America we crave the newest car, the latest iPhone, and wait in line for hours in order to purchase things that we end up using only once. But hey, at least we can brag about how we own it. These cultural traits are working their way into our schooling system, and it's twisted. A new tablet doesn't mean that students will "learn" any better, just as much as the newest iPhone won't improve your social life.
Kids would likely download games and play them instead of doing school, and it would be expensive to buy tablets which would have decaying battery life instead of a book which, if properly taken care of, can last for hundreds of years. This is my opinion, and you do not have to agree.
It is too easy to get distracted with an electronic device in your hands. Tablets have other things on them, such as games, and other "entertainment". Also, calculators and other electronics that help kids solve problems makes them dumber. If they are allowed to use calculators in elementary, and get all the problems right, in college, can they cheat? No. Textbooks work your mind more than tablets
Okay look I'm a kid so you should not because from my opinion i would play games and so would some of my friends. Because I'm in eighth but in sixth we had i pads to do work on kids were taking pictures and playing games. So say NO okay
Using tablets makes it easy to get distracted and use the tablet for things other than educational purposes.
Tablets also need to have access to WiFi or have cellular data, both of which cost.
Tablets can cause health problems, such as headaches, eyestrain and blurriness.
And tablets also will be outdated very soon, with our technology ever-increasing, tablets will eventually be old and unable to stand with our current technology, therefor making us find a different option.