• Teacher are a bio hazard

Teachers are the worst thing that ever happened to school, They give complete bullshit homework and teach you shit that you will never ever need to use in a real life situation. It's an obvious question, I'd rather have a fucking ape teach me than a fat fucking teacher.

• Nibba hel ya

PALPATINE: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

ANAKIN: No.

PALPATINE: I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, So powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. . . . He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

ANAKIN: He could actually save people from death?

PALPATINE: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

ANAKIN: What happened to him?

PALPATINE: He became so powerful … the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, Which eventually, Of course, He did. Unfortunately, He taught his apprentice everything he knew, Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. (smiles) Plagueis never saw it coming. It's ironic he could save others from death but not himself.

ANAKIN: Is it possible to learn this power?

PALPATINE: Not from a Jedi

• Teachers should be banned, Even if it is in the future.

Machines and robots are more efficient at teaching, Don't require pay, Don't get off task, And can be funny when it is programmed to. It can act exactly like your favorite teacher, Except it doesn't take any breaks and isn't biased and stuff. Although we might not have the technology for such advanced equipment, It will happen sometime in the future.

• Yes Teachers are not needed

Teachers do nothing for me at all. You can learn more off of youtube than everything you learn in social studies. In language arts I've learned almost nothing. The only class I learn something is math and Science, But you can learn all of that from youtube and the Internet. Teachers should be banned.

• What on earth are you talking about?

What would school be without teachers? Yes, There are some teachers I do Not get along with, But still, I think that teachers are necessary. What on earth would you do without them, Everybody would be dumber than dumb. It's true that we will use what they teach us later in life, Maybe not all of it but it is still very useful.

• Teachers should stay because they teach us sex.

Teachers should always be allowed into school because they teach us many things. One of them is how to make you dad cum. My P. E. Teacher taught me this while doing some hands on learning. He showed me how to properly stroke his massive cock. This is a great life lesson for me because im a aspiring pig breeder. Sadly tho my teacher got fired for "pedophilia" which i think it means he made us have the best year ever YAYYY!

• What are you talking about?

Teachers are the main reason school exists. You can't just ask out a doctor to tutor you randomly knowing teachers in your school is fired. And teachers shouldn't be banned. You should rather blame the curriculum, And not the teacher. They're underpaid and you are just leaving them useless and jobless?

• Y'all don't even know what you're talking about.

See, You go to school (a building created for providing children and adolescents education) to learn stuff that you need later in life so you don't have to become a hooker and TEACHERS are the main part of school because they TEACH you those exact stuff. Now some poorer parts of the world aren't as lucky to have schools (the buildings) but luckily some of them have teachers to teach them stuff. So in my opinion you don't need a school to get the education you need but you do need a teacher. . . Like seriously why tf does this topic even exist