• Jobs prepare for later life

Many adults after college need jobs for rent or student debt or many other things but cant. Almost all job interviews say that they want someone with experience but you wont be able to get a job with no experience. The way you avoid this tricky no job situation. This is necessary.

• Jobs Teach Responsibility

Teenagers 14 and older should be allowed to have jobs. They teach responsibility and how to work as a team. There are plenty of real-world applications for teenagers who have jobs, so long as the employment doesn't interfere with the schoolwork of the student. Plus, teens who earn money for things at a young age learn how to manage personal finances sooner and are better equipped for life as an independent adult when they turn 18.

• Having a job is very important to a teen.

Of course teenagers should be allowed to have jobs. It teaches them very important lessons about life, responsibility, economics, spending, socializing, and countless other things. Why should independence, responsibility, and self respect not be encouraged in as many ways as possible? The earlier one begins to practice these life skills, the better of he/she will be.

• No pain no gain

Many countries have uneducated teenagers and that’s sad it’s not that if you study you will get job yes you will but if no experience then it might be difficult to get a job easily. Studying and beside it being as a na employee is better and giving time for studies and work will make our life easy to live and will not face any difficulties in our life.

• No pain no gain

Many countries have uneducated teenagers and that’s sad it’s not that if you study you will get job yes you will but if no experience then it’s difficult. Studying and beside it being as an employee is better if we give time for studying and working then there is no difficulties to be faced in life.

• I think yes

It is very inportan becaeuse they need to make there own money they also need to bee abble to soport there gas be abel to use time manegemt and dfinal to be to know how to be preparedd for the reel world. This is inportant becucouse they can not stat the world with out it.

• I think they should

It would help them gain work experience, learn to manage their money, become responsible, learn respect, have money to get a house when they move out, help them gain real world experience as an adult or young adult, help to become more social, and help them learn money has value.

• They certainly should

This will give them a taster of working life, but also a sense of independence eg getting there on time and spending the earned money wisely. A Saturday job is better than spending the weekend at home with nothing to do. I got my job at 14working 5hour shifts at a cafe, and one year on, I find myself being very glad I did as many of my 15/16 yr old friends are finding it hard to find a job. It's good to have a secure part time job from a young age as you can develop skills:

• They can steal in business

Teens may need money and start stealing money where they are
    Working and which can cause a great loss to the company and may spoil their future as there name will be recorded in the police station and no one will employ him and eventually no matter how educated they are companies determine the person of his past

• It is the time to study and understand the world.

If teenagers start working for someone else I.e. a job, they wont have time to develop upon ENTREPRENUAL ideas and indulge for HIGHER STUDIES. They will keep on working to accomplish someone else's dreams and not work upon theirs. They are too YOUNG to decide their respectice fields of INTEREST.

• Kids should focus on their education

According to article, students who work more than 15 hours per week tend to lose interest in school and their grades drop. This means, Kids could access bad university by working more than 15 hours per week. They have plenty of time to work to earn profits after they are available to control themselves from work.

>