• Yes and No

Yes and no it really depends on the situation. Im still in school but my parent's are currently going through a divorce and money is tight for both parents. I personally don't care for school I think ist a waste of time for me, Id rather be out working helping take care of my family and supporting my self later on. I'm 17, I own my own truck, I fix it when it breaks, And i pay for it when it does need repair. I pay for the food my girlfriend, And i eat and with some time i could have a place to live on my own.
    School is not meant for everyone, But if your family isn't in a tight situation and you can't get a well paying job to support them or even just yourself then there is no reason to leave school. Yes there is always the option of emancipation, But from what i understand you need a paying job, Higher grades, And possibly trying to go to college. So yes it depends on the situation. School is not for everyone. I do understand this is my opinion and most people wouldn't want to listen to a 17 yo on some page but i do belive some people would be better off working than going to school.

• Teens should be able to leave school for work

In this digital age, Teens will be able to revisit their lessons on their devices. With the coronavirus, Many classes are recorded even. There are slideshows so that you don't need a teacher to revisit the topic. As long as teens understand the topic, They should be allowed to leave school for work.

• Yes they should

If a student has a job and is supporting their families financial situation they should be able to leave school early. I’m not talking about dropping out to work i’m talking about getting a permission slip or something to be let out of class early to work the shift they have. My shift starts at four and school ends at 3:15 therefore i could not be to work on time but if i got let out at 2:39 or 2:45 then i could make it to work.

• Depends on their grades, connections, and family's current financial situation.

If the teenager has great grades and an employer in their career path that offers them a job to gain some experience with the software that they use, then yes I believe they should be allowed to leave school in order to work. If their family has a low income and can barely afford sending them to highschool, let alone college, the teenager should be allowed to leave school in order to work to help their family out. If they just want to quit school because they would rather work a minimum wage job than spend another 4 years in school, then no they should not be allowed to leave school in order to work.

• Yes,teenagers should be allowed to leave school in order to work.

Yes,teenagers should be allowed to leave school in order to work.Sometimes,especially in the senior year students are just biding time until they graduate.They could put their time to better use by learning a skill or just learning how to deal with the world in general in a safe environment where they have very little to use.

• yes they should

Yes, I think that this is a good way to teach them how to balance work and school for when they make it up to college, and it lets them go out and make money while they are still in high school so they can afford to do things and play.

• teenagers should be allowed

They will be out to commit more.No, reducing the amount of juvenile offenders in prison will not lower crime rates, because the people will be more likely to out on the streets committing crime. Some people are always going to be predisposed to be unable to follow the law. These people should be disabled by being in jail, so that they cannot be out hurting other people.

• Learning comes first

Teenagers should not be allowed to leave school for the sake of making handsome money.....If you know how to sow a seed and under what conditions it will provide you the best food only then you can prosper...First learn then apply.... Making money at the cost of leaving school is something really bad for the society

• No, school comes first

Nothing is more important in life than having a good education. Teenagers can certainly work when school is over, if they want the experience or need the money. But by leaving school to work they are putting themselves at a disadvantage that will continue to hamper their careers for the rest of their lives.

• Teenagers should not be able to leave school for work.

No, teenagers should not be permitted to leave school in order to work. The are attending school on the taxpayer's dime and it is important for young people to receive a complete education (more than what is currently required in the US), and leaving school for work would take time away from that goal.