• Teachesr have a role to play.

As a high school teacher I cum across allot of really bad behaviors. Many parents do not discipline their teenagers. I am a sports and movement trainer at an all girls school and mainly african-american and hispanic. I find a lack of respect for authority and especially parents. Since I have been at the school, Which still allows paddling many parents have said their girls are better behaved and more respectful. I do have a very strict program and if you step out of line it will have consequences. Girls are rude and bitchy and cruel to each other and bully alot. I do not tolerate these behaviours. I give alot of compassion and love to these girls and am very kind and generous with my time. But if you are bad you will be punished. I have at least a dozen girls cum after school for detention and the more serious ones get a paddling. Now I think it can be also very worthwhile to bring them back into their bodies and make them realise how hurtfull thay can be. Paddling is severe and can be painful and cause bruising, So I use my hand and I am also more into the humiliation aspect rather than the corporeal punishment per se. To this end I am reluctant to really hurt any of the girls butt I am needing to make my point. So the real severe cases are sent to me by other teachers. I take the girls one by one into my office and bend them over my lap and pull their skirts up and panties down and basically give them a bit of a raw spanking on a bare bottom and if they get red I rub a bit of healing balm on their cheeks as a salve. This form of almost ritualised punishment works for most of them. Except there is a hard core group of the older girls who are repeat offenders, So I don't know if they think it is a joke or not. I am not allowed to inflict any serious harm butt I think it's allot harder for me with the older girls when they treat it as a joke. I am able to slap their big bottoms quite firmly butt I doubt if it's helping. All I know is after a day of having to put up with hundreds of girls all day long it is a bit of relief to let out my tensions. I think this is what parents are afraid of is my whole point. Discipline at home can be abusive and borderline. Where as i have some limits and control and i am ultimately aswerable to them and the school parent body. I has been a bone of contention as to my methods and there effectiveness. I suspect some girls are either used to it or just love a good hiding. Over my lap with theirbare bottoms

• Yes, They are not too old for it!

Teenagers are not little children, But they are not adults also. Some teenagers are pretty mature and don't need strict discipline, But most of them occasionally act unreasonably or try testing their limits. For teenagers at the age of 13-17 years is spanking an adequate tool to set limits and keep them in line. It is done fast, But way more impressional than other punishments like grounding. The most effective way to discipline a rebellious teenager is an oldfashioned spanking with a belt on his bare bottom!

• I had one ear pull

I would get my ear pulled and I would get shamed by my mom. Just the threat of getting my mom mad was enough. My mom was a laid back person and let my have fun but she would not tolerate bad behavior.
    And if I even did bad her eyes were enough to shut us done.

You do not have to bruise your child but you cannot be weak. You have to show them that you are serious and that you have zero tolerance. No counting just swift action and shame.

• Physical punishment is the best way to teach anyone a lesson.

Most kids learn their lessons the hard way, That means getting spanked. When kids grow up, They rarely receive the same treatment they experienced when still young. Hence, They stop learning and some of them fail miserably in life, Some even do drugs.

I do not suggest that all teenagers should get spanked. Only those who deserved to get spanked. I acknowledge that there are many teenagers who are successful in life without getting spanked as a teenager. The reason for this is that they have learned their lesson when they were kids, Hence, No need for spanking for these people.

Do you think that teenagers would rebel to their parents if they (teens) get spanked? Probably. But remember, The spanking isn't the main cause of that rebellious attitude because the teenager who gets spank shows already that bad attitude which needs to be corrected by spanking.

• No. Stupid man.

You are fat. Enough said. Iibviszbfi;se gfiushvi dsuohsrui hviusdhvjkfdjvkbdfkvbdsv hhdfksdjk dsfjsdkjsdkfjdskfj ds dskfk sd jdsh ds sd hdshdh dfffd fhfjh hh h h h h h h hh h h h h dhfsuiug jhgj g gg g g g iy v udsg yeg fidf d ifdi ghd gdi g yd id