Should teenagers under the age of 16 have a 10 pm curfew?

• Yes, this is all for their safety

I am 20 years old and yes I think it is good cause this all for their safety. Going out late at night is the most dangers thing that every teen can face, it is not just dangers but it can be deadly. Every year more than 3,000 teen found dead in the street and the parent think that it their fault and they are going to live with that forever.

• 10 pm curfew for kids under the age of 16?

Yes I do agree to kids having a 10pm curfew as it is for their own safety as they don't have any reason to be out unless they have a job or something like that but not many teenagers do. Also kids are very immature these days and make bad choices.

• I think they should

They should have a curfew so they can have less killing and so everyone can be safe. If kids be inside on time you wouldnt have to worry about your son being killed or your daughter having sex. You'll know where they at and what they doing. Its not good to have young teens out.

• Yes, curfews are important; the specific time isn't.

I'm saying yes to this question, even though I don't think 10 PM is a magic number. The curfew should be left up to city, as well as the parents. For example, if the city requires kids to be home by 11, parents can certainly change it to be earlier. It helps to have a specific time for kids to be home, for their safety.

• Up to Parents

Teenagers should have a curfew of 10 p.m., but that limit is up to the parents of the kids. Teens should be given more and more freedom, but sometimes kids need to have structure in their lives for their own protection. It's a dangerous world out there and parents should do everything they can, within reason, to protect their children. It doesn't matter if we're talking about South Central L.A. or Cornshuck, Iowa, violence and tragic accidents can happen anywhere and at anytime. A curfew is one way to reduce teen deaths and teen violence.

• Teenagers under the age of 16 should have a 10 pm curfew.

Teenagers under the age of 16 should have a 10 pm curfew. Teenagers and young children should not be out past 10 pm without a parent. I think this would give parents an ease of mind knowing that their children are safe. They should not be allowed to be out in the streets late at night.

• Yes, teens under 16 should have a 10 p.m. curfew.

I believe that teens under the age of 16 should have a 10 p.m. curfew. Teenagers are very immature and make bad choices. Those choices can be made when they are tired and it is late at night. Teens have no business being out past 10 p.m. anyways. A 10 p.m. curfew would be for their own safety.

• Yes, they should.

Teenagers under the age of 16 need to be home and safe where they belong once 10 pm hits. It is not good to have young teens and children out and about after dark because that puts them in harms way and can lead to them doing some questionable things.

• No because I know how it was to be 16 it was fun me and my friends stayed out late and partied and had fun.

No because I know how it was to be 16 it was fun me and my friends stayed out late and partied and had fun. No because I know how it was to be 16 it was fun me and my friends stayed out late and partied and had fun. No because I know how it was to be 16 it was fun me and my friends stayed out late and partied and had fun.

• No obviously not

Teens require equal rights to adults, otherwise it is almost racism, because you are treating people differently due to their age. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Civil Right to Equality

If there is going to be a curfew on teenagers, there should also be an equal curfew on adults.

If the issue is maturity, then we cannot treat all teenagers the same. Just because some of them have caused trouble, doesn't mean they all will. If we treat all teenagers as being uneducated or mischievous, we might as well say all African-Americans/Canadians are violent and should never get jobs. This sort of mentality is wrong and unethical.

All people are equal regardless of age, sex, or race.

• Curfews don't exist in a free society

Government bedtimes are the ultimate type of Nanny State legislation. Police officers are not parents, and the government should never try to take on the role of mommy and daddy.

Not to mention the problems associated with harassing people just because they appear to be young. Simply put, curfews don't belong in a free society.

• No they shouldn't.

I do not think that teenagers under the age of 16 should have a 10 pm curfew. I don't think that this should be a law, and I think it should be the parent's concern what time their child has to be home. I think that curfews are ridiculous and should not exist.

• Individual Parents Decision

I believe it is best for individual parents to decide if a teenager who is under 16 needs to have a 10 pm curfew. I would say this depends on the parents and the child, and the schedules they have to maintain. I would prefer that when my children reach that age that they be home by that time, but at the same time I might implement different rules for different occasions. Therefore, I would not want my government or other people to force their personal opinions upon my personal situations.

• I don’t think that teenagers under the age of 16 should have a 10 pm curfew.

I don’t think that teenagers under the age of 16 should have
    a 10 pm curfew. We can’t treat all
    children the same because they all progress at different rates. If a child below the age of 16 wants to go to
    a sleepover at a friend’s house, I think the child should be able to go.

freddyfazebear says2016-03-14T18:11:05.987
Rtvgffrtvg'[dfercvtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgo90jlppp=-[rfedddd456t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t56t=-[
RosaWyatt says2018-01-02T00:16:22.600
URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Azeez for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee…..

After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Azeez he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azeez real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829
>