• Bitch Please, Of Course They Can

Lol, Why the fuck are people out here saying no to teen dating, Obviously teens should be able to date, Just with some fucking restrictions. Like seriously what the fuck, People should be able to see who they want, Although if your letting kids date people at the age of 10, Then obviously you are just a shitty fucking parent.

• Yes teenagers should be able to date

They could be young, but they are humans too, they also have feelings that adult have and it is normal for them to express it. Those feelings doesnt have to be hold back just because they are young. However they shouldnt have sex as they isnt old enough to think about the consequnces.

• Because I said so

You are allowed to express your feelings and will also let their partner say what they want to say which will make their relation ship way way way better, also they could practice their social skills so that way they can be very confident in talking with others. That’s it.

• Yes they should be allowed to date

If the teen is mature enough and responsible enough they should be able to date. It helps them express them selves and it gives them future life skills. It also gives them the experiences of life and helps them learn that not everything is forever and that eventually you will find true love it just takes time and sometimes you won't find it on the first try. But its all about a learning process

• Teens should be able to date

They need to know what they are going to do in the future and need skill. They also need to know that not all relationships will last forever and that they need to know what love really is. They also would love a long lasting relationship that can possibly last for ever.

• It helps develop skills for the future

It might seem pointless but i feel it is a good thing that people are starting to have relationships at a younger age so that it will help them for when they have a serious relationship. This is my opinion so i hope you guys agree Sincerely ben the bean dip

• Teens should be able to date

Because they need to learn about relationships before they are older. So that they will have experiences. Like if your boyfriend or girlfriend uses you. At least you now will be more careful with dating then go around dating when you are older and someone in a long lasting relationship u ses you. My parents personally dont care if I date. So I think as long as they aren't boy or girl crazy and it dosent effect their school grades and family time then it should be fine. As long as your parents are aware of what you are doing and who youre with.

• Teens should date

Teens should date because they need to learn what they have to do in the future this is different then it use to be dating now is inccoent and they learn things they will need to learn before adult hood just because a teen dates doesn't mean they are going to have sex and have kids

• Teens should date

• Teens should date

• No teens shouldn't date

Teens should not date because on think leads to another pregnancy. Your teen may or may not be mature enough but to prevent pregnancy stop your teen from dateing and having any sexxual contact don't become a grand mother did father. Fuck her in the pussy and fuck it hrd real hard.

• Dating is for adults

Dating should be left for a time that a person is looking for a potential spouse. Teenagers should be focused on forming friendships, maintaining family relationships, and getting educated and ready for a career. Teens are still trying to figure out and decide who they will be in their life, and it's not a time to add the drama that naturally comes along with dating when you're too young.

• I wouldn't choose the words "not allowed"

I wouldn't choose the words "not allowed" when it comes to dating. But I strongly feel people shouldn't date until they are at least 18 years old. In fact there are studies that actually show that kids who begin dating at 11 are 50% more likely to have sex before graduating high school

• No way they should not

I think teen do not have enough life experience to understand complex circumstances that surrounded them besides than love and sex and this often are at higher risk of substantial abuse,teen pregnancy,and STD infection,and sexual abuse.According to FBI Data statistic shows that more than one third(35.6 %) are juvenile child molesters.

• Relationships are not for immatures

Teen doesn't have the adequate knowledge about the world. They don't even know themselves. And i think when someone date they should think about long term whether that last long or not it depends on various factors. But nonetheless the goal should be long term. Teens don't have the maturity to think long term. They end up having sex way before they are mature. Sex is not child's play.

• They are still too young

There are many many people that may argue with me and claim that teens should date, but I am here to simply state that being a teen is more than just being in a relationship. This is the period of your life where you are still discovering who you are.

• They are still too young

• They are still too young

• They are still too young

• Teens are vulnerable and Dating is a danger

What is my gender identity? What should my career be? How do I learn to love myself? These are questions that teens are stuck trying to figure out. Some people may argue that dating can help them come into who they will be. The issue with that stance is that it ignores the fact that teens go through fazes. As a teen swivels from faze to faze they may make choices that represent who they are in that season, but later they realize that they weren't acting in alignment with who they ended up being. None of the choices that a teen chooses to make should result in permanent scarring. Teens that date are more likely to engage in sex, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, and suicide than teens who choose not to date. In the pursuit of maintaining an untainted emotional, physical and psychological person, teens should not date.

>