• Lol whhyy naht

I think freedom is awesome so you can run away to Nevada lol lol ..... A b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p BYW IS THE ONLY ONE OF THOSE THINGS ARE GOING TO THE GAME WITH MY FAMILY BBB B B

• Yes they should

Tens are not animals..They are not wild animals who should be locked up in their cages or rooms.. They are also humans, people who should start discovering the world. And of course they might choose wrong decisions but they can also learn from it I would say yes they should

• Because why not

Jahshsebsb shshs shshs shshs Hans shshs bans the sale to get the chance to see the point of view of my favorite thing about the future is bright and early for me. The only thing that I don't think that the government has is not an option, but the only way ..

• This is dardy

I think this is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very dardy if they would let us

• Teens need more free dom to khonw how could they live

When famillys keeping us locked up and not allowed to go out , meet friends and have free time isnt teaching us anything . Its make our life boring. On the other hand some times we need choose wrong thing to learn from them. When always we are at home and dont do anythinge cant learn

• Sarthak Singh SKD Academy

Teenagers should get freedom in their life.If they do not get so they couldn't success in their life. They have to know that what is going on in their surronding. As long as we know what to do and not do, and may sometimes even choose the wrong things and decisions we learn from them. Keeping us locked up and not allowed to go out, meet friends and have free time is not teaching as anything and instead it's making out lives more miserable.

• I think they should

As long as we know what to do and not do, and may sometimes even choose the wrong things and decisions we learn from them. Keeping us locked up and not allowed to go out, meet friends and have free time is not teaching as anything and instead it's making out lives more miserable

• Yes they must learn there ways around there city

If a teen or preteen asks for freedom say yes. They need to learn there surroundings. If its a preteen start small by saying ''fine you can leave for about a hour but then comeback''.If its a teenager then say 3 hours.
    This may also help because they may also need to take the bus sooner in there life this could help them learn the stops.

• Tricky Topic, Simple Answer

Absolutely! It's tough because you're still under their authority but there is also the reality that when they are entering a phase of life with new options and chances they are going to want some nature of change. Their life isn't the same as it was in high school, you can't expect that the rules should be the same as well.

I'm 18. I know how much my life has changed, i'm ready to learn things about this world my overprotective parents didn't let me before. Coming from a super strict house I don't even have much want to rebel but when they make it impossible to spend time with my important people I start to resent them and they ask me why it is our relationship is falling apart.

I've been in situations where there were alcoholic drinks and drugs within reach and i wasn't tempted in the least. My parents asked me where my values had gone because I slept over at a male's house. He is my best friend and I didn't have any sexual intercourse nor was i tempted to. I know my limits and I keep myself from doing the wrong things all the time. Now they don't trust me and they've locked every app on my phone and our relationship is deteriorating even more.

So my point is, there needs to be some freedom, with less freedom comes more rebellion. If they know you'll say no, they will lie. So make it a home where they don't have to. That encourages more trust and for them to make better choices put of respect for your trust. They also will be far better prepared for the world outside of home if they have the freedom to experience it.

• Parents often neglect their child who has reached teenage to grant more freedom to them.

This may be harmful for the growing mind of the teen as being a caged human being, he is not getting to experience the world. Teens should get the scope of experiencing the world and its affairs because they would feel great insecurity and difficulty in the later phase of life , that is , the early 20's which is the most important period of life to establish oneself and without the knowledge of practical or present world it would only increase the difficulty of the individual to adopt to the worldly affairs.

• Teens Need Boundaries

Teens do not need more freedom. They need more boundaries and structure in their lives. They need opportunities to learn productivity and respect for authority. They need education, experience and preparation for the adult world. They need to focus on their learning experiences and growth, not on expecting freedoms they have not yet earned.

• Teens should be given a certain amount of freedom but they are still under their parents care and supervision.

I believe teenagers are given way to much freedom now days. Teenagers should, of course, have more freedom then when they were little, but they still lack the experience and skills to make all their decisions. Parents should have more say in their teens lives, since it is up to them that their teens learn to proper skills and manners to be responsible adults.

>