• Smartphones will be needed for under 18s as well!

Your child asks for a phone, But your answer was a firm NO. If you’re one of these parents, You probably don’t realize that you’re making a huge mistake.

What if your child had a fight with her friend? She won’t be able to let you know this until (s)he gets home.

Who will help him right away in case of an emergency?

What if your child wants a better relationship with her friends or make new ones online instead of mingling only with schoolmates? It ain’t possible if he doesn’t have a phone. Now, He can only make friends in-person and his social circle will only be smaller than if he had one.

If you think phones will lower their grades, You’re wrong: because they have phones, They can look up something they don’t understand. I’m not saying that they should cheat, But they can use it when there’s no exam or test. As long as you set limits, They’re fine.

• Phones should be given before the age of 18.

Phones benefit us in many ways. They allow us to connect with family and friends that do not live so close to us, They keep us safe, For instance, If we are out and need to call our parents or the police, And lastly they cure boredom. Yes phones can be harmful but that isn't going to change that from happening when we are older.

• Yes, I think kids should have phones under the age of 18.

For me, Phones are the best they help me when I am behind in school, And it also helps me when I have to turn a significant assessment in. There are parents out there that say, "Phones are bad for your eyes, " and I agree with that, But it may not affect all people. All I have to say is that phones are handy!

• YESYESYES Just Yes. . .

Y'all want your kids to socialise more. Giving them phones will give them more availability to chat with their friends using Whatsapp or messages, Also THEY NEED DOWNTIME studies have shown that if your child gets a good ratio of study to downtime, They do better in their exams compared to people who are locked up and forced to study 24/7. . .

• YEs thEy shOUld

If you kid is 16 and don have a phone then their parents are morons
    Yall need to fuck off with radiation and all that. Its common sense. What if something happens and they need to reach out to you at school? And its embarrassing to use a payphone at the age around 13 to 16. Now these kids parents are goin to go on about how it worked fine in their day. Well its not their day. We live in a different generation with different kids. So no, You don't understand.

• Yes Teens under 18 should have cell phones.

I have been kicked out of a garage band because I didn't have a phone. I think that it is wrong for kids to not have phones when they are ready. Most parents don't understand because they either don't care or really haven't opened their eyes into the 20th century.

• Kids need cancer

I love cancer i love cancer i love cancer i love cancer i love cancer kill the kids kill the kids kill me, end my suffering, end my suffering, this is a joke this is a joke this is a joke this is a joke this is a joke help

• Kids need cancer

I am a kid but i myself want cancer, but all the other kids need it with me, we die together like a family, if you argue, you don't want cancer, weirdo, get out if you don't want cancer, us as kids really really need it, so now you want it.

• Phones are a educational as well as for entertainment

There are a lot of educational apps that help kids learn all kinds of different things and they are so may things on a phone that are educational and you don't even have to down load them like the dictionary or the calculator that could help children do there homework or tiger things out

• I think that kid should have phones even if they are under 18

I think this because if kids are in trouble or have any sort of accident they might have to call a relative or a friend.I realize that kids may not be able to take care of them.But they could also need them to find the way home or whatever.In conclusion, i strongly recommend that the government does not take phones away from kids under 18.

• No, teens under 18 shouldn't have cell phones.

I do not think that teens under 18 years old should have cell phones. I think that teens under 18 should still resort to using landlines and payphones. There is just way too many way for teens under 18 to get into trouble with cell phones. I also think they encourage some teenagers to neglect their homework.

• Too much radiation

ALSO ADDICTING!!! The amount of radiation that comes from these phones is very bad for people, and that is why it is not a good idea to give teens a phone. They will also pay less attention to their studies and this would mean that there would be no good jobs left for them n future.

• Nonono nonono nonono

• Its so dum

Why do u even need a cell phone thier is no real use of them other then bad social media most kds will not use their devices for good things like contacting parents when needed they might be seeing inappriate content they will most likely not need them at all