• Yes they should

Texas gives more money away than it receives from the federal government which could generate a budget surplus. We have plenty of oil and a thriving business sector to keep our economy afloat. And, if ask America to pay up, Texas would be totally and completely fine. It has huge ports fo trade and many skilled workers, and our economy would benefit from secession.

• Yes because America has failed to provide our state with the right things

Texas is my home, America has failed to provide the right health care the right government and the right people to enter Texas, plus who gives any of you the right to disrespect my Texas values in an form of way. If you don't like Texas then don't visit our great state, we have our traditions and you have yours. Texas secede

• Yes Texas should get outta dodge,

They suck, plain and simple, the cowboys are trash, the rangers suck, the state revolves around religion too much, why allow a state involve politics and religion together? If they want to live in a christian paradise they should just leave you know why? Cause.... Cmon say it with me "THEY SUCK"

• Yea, they should.

I read online that Texas has a state level ban on LGBT rights, and America on the Fed. Level doesn't, so I think it's the right choice to make our own nation, and stick it kn the world map. But if we do, please no communism, just don't. Democracy or Republic, if you may.

• Yea, they should.

• Yes, they should secede.

We should let them go. No, we should force them to go. Any state stupid enough to elect Ted Cruz should be run out of the Union. Let's not forget Bush claims to be from Texas. They do more harm to our country than good. Time to get rid of the dead weight and get rid of the south. Let's include Mississippi and Alabama too.

• Yes, they should secede.

• Texas should not secede from the Union.

The Civil War was the bloodiest war in the history of the
    United States. Our country cannot afford
    to ever have a tragedy like this happen again.
    No state should ever be allowed to secede from the Union again. We should do everything we possibly can to
    prevent this from ever happening again.

• No, Texas Shouldn't secede from the Union.

In my opinion,Texas Shouldn't secede from the Union and it wouldn't be in their best interest to attempt such a foolish act. It is just a publicity stunt. Namely Texas uses up government fund on a much larger scale than the smaller northern states that pay in much more in taxes.

• LMAOOOOOOO I was just trying to do a project

After a solid 2 second search on the internet i found that this argument was a REAL thing and whoever thinks that Texas should secede from the US is an actual idiot. With that addressed, there are some other arguments that I've seen that entails Texas leaving because they tie political statements with religious ones. I find that stupid as well. However it's the bad apples in the bunch (as goes with almost anything) and honestly i think it's all StUpId. Meh... Maybe I'm just not old enough to know yet...

• No they shouldn't go

Texas has got the worst health care in USA and incompetent leader which hasn't got the capacity to run the independent state, dispute that the state itself has to built a new America/Texas boarder and urbanize the area which it hasn't got the money for. And not mentioning that it hasn't got much export to keep up stable economics stable.

• Yea, they should.

>