• I love my phone

Who doesn't 44 more words needed lol lol lol lol lol lol lol,lol,lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 18 more words needed 11 q q q q q q q. Q q q q q that is all so bye

• Communication is key

People these days are harping on communication. I for one just met some cousins, and I only got to see them for 1 day. I got there phone#, and then I was talking to them daily. Why not have this in your schools? And it would also help with your research

• Totes yup toets

Yessss its cool to text. What if your parents text?? So yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes euhasf; h aWH; JRw w ;eerL R LIRw Wlfw WLE L G gl LF GF GG S GF SG G GF GJSG JD SDf gj g fd ghdf v

• Yes yes yes

Phones are amazing yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup so start using them schools. . . . . . . .... . . . . .. . . . . . . . .

• It helps in tests

It helps study for tests but not for cheating. It helps do your homework, school work, and send work through certain apps. It also helps to listen to music when bored. Snapchat is awesome for the school gossip, and it is just temporary. Phones helps students learn a lot. They are awesome

• Texting should be allowed in school

Texting is the main way of communication with kids these days. If a kids schedule changes how would they know? Say if there is an emergency when someone is seriously hurt or ill and needs to see the kid right away? How would the kid know in order to get his stuff together and get to that person in time?

• Texting should be allowed in school

• Yes, it is socializing.

Yes, texting should be allowed in school, as long as it is not done during class. If a student wants to text in between classes, there is no reason that it should not be allowed. Parents also want to keep their student informed if there are schedule changes, and children should be allowed to communicate with them.

• Own free choice

Kids should be allowed because they should get their own free choice whether or not they pay attention in class or not. Some kids can multitask and some can not. I think as long as the students are happy with themselves then let them be. The kids that are important in school will keep their grades up and those who are careless will stay that way regardless of mobile devices. Why should teachers play the parent? Some kids have activities outside of school as well that they need to keep in touch with.

• Yes, it is the way kids live now.

It should be allowed. If there is an emergency why should you have to wait till after class to check? Or if you have an assignment and you need some help you can text your friend and see if you can get help its not a bad thing. Also, the teachers are allowed to text in class. They say it is for work but everyone knows that it is not. They are texting their friends. Why can't the students?

• They don't need to

They can text after school, and be a normal talking walking kid in school. A school is for learning and texting is too great a distraction. Cell use is not allowed so why should texting be allowed. What on earth do kids need to text about all day? Gossip? The war of 1812? I think not. Take away all the texting in school and you will also see a marked decrease in bullying.

• No, kids and teens need to experience technology-free communication at some point.

I finished school just before communication via texting and web became commonplace. If you take a look at kids and teens now, they tend to rely on their phones, iPods, etc for instant communication. I don't like to think of a world where the art of conversation no longer exists. By all means, they should be allowed to bring their cell phone to school as long as they don't use it during class, but texting and calling between classes should not be allowed. If they've got something to say, they should break the rules the old-fashioned way and pass notes between classes or while the teacher isn't looking! It takes a little more effort to write a note, and the gratification of a response is not as instant.

• No, texting should not be allowed in school

Unless there is a school emergency, I do not believe texting should be allowed in school, nor is it necessary. Students are there to learn, why would they be texting? Unless, perhaps, It's during lunch or a recess period. Otherwise, it should be banned from the actual classrooms. Lets students concentrate!

• Teens could be cheating

They could be texting other classmates, friends that have previously taken the text or even parents to get answers for questions they don't understand. Cheating will only make it harder for them in the future when exam time comes around and the teacher is on high security watch for phones.

• Its too distracting!

I can't do homework with my phone on, so what makes school any differnENT? It would be cool and fun, but thats not what school's about.We need toget our classwork work done so we don't get it for homework. Texting in class isn't allowed join my school, and shouldn't be allowed inn any

• Bullying, it is distracting, and disrespectful

53% of bullying is now through electronics and websites so if you have your phone out it will increase the percentage of cyber-bullying. Also it is distracting to yourself and the people around you. And lastly it is disrespectful to the teacher or professor because you are not listing to the lesson. And during breaks you could text people the answers to your friend about the test.

• It just increases bullying.

People only want to text during breaks because they have a phone and they want to show it off and when you text people its easier to bully people while being unknown. And kids don't end up telling other about the cyber bullying and it just gets worse. Its not like its a requirement that if you have a phone that you need to text everyone... Just do it after school.

• No Need To

Texting or even using a phone or other personal device in school is distracting, almost always unnecessary, and there is no way of controlling how the student is using their phone. First, device usage keeps the user distracted from the lesson in what ever class they're in, defeating the purpose of them coming to school. Second, texting is unnecessary. I'm a high school student and I've never had a device, I haven't needed one. Also, I've read about students who text the person they are sitting next to in class... Why? Finally there is no way to ensure that the student is just carrying on a conversation to friends. He might be on Facebook or another social media site, which should be done at home or in the students own time instead of wasting their learning time and their teacher's time. Also, there are people that use their phones to use friends or internet access to help on a test or to cheat in other ways. Not that this happens all the time, but it happens.

• Rude & inappropriate

When students are texting, they are not paying attention to instruction. It is very rude and disrespectful to the teacher. There are so many obstacles to deal with in the classroom and to constantly repeat over and over to put away cell phones then becomes a discipline issue. NO TEXTING!

>