Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Yes it should be lowered to 13

I have to say as a very honest loving and caring man that if a 13 year old wonderful beautiful girl had fallen in love with me at 30 I am still young at mind and by the time I hit full maturity at 40 she will hit full maturity at 23 that gives the time to fall in love and if a 13 year old fell in love with me I would treat her like a Queen and give her every reason to love me and know that I would always be by her side, look at it this way I can be attracted to someone that young and I can love someone that you and girls find love at that age but boys at that age are completely stupid and don't really care about what the girl wants or needs and most girls end up pregnant because there stupid teenage boyfriend's don't care about protection as an older man we know the importance of that protection and the importance of that love shown to such a young girl, now if a girl at 13 falls in love with a 30 year old man but can't be with him because of a stupid law then she ends up pregnant by some stupid boy that won't stand by her and help raise the child and now that girls life and youth had been forever changed. Now if she was allowed to be with the 30 year old man she fell in love with that man is more likely to make sure that she doesn't get pregnant until she is older and instead of her dating boy after boy after boy trying to know what love is and never finding it, dating an older man she would find that love early and never have to deal with heart breaking emotional stress and she wouldn't have to raise a kid at such a young age. And let's say she did get pregnant at 13 by a 30 year old she still wouldn't have to do much because the 30 year old would be mature enough to take care of the child while the 13 year old can still go to school and have an education. Now with all of that said now of day guy in their 20s and 30s have to wait till they are 40 just to be with someone because young girls want older men. These men are lonely because all of the men in their 40s -50s are taking all the women in their 20s-30s I truly think that the problem lies in men being too young not women. Women know what they want as young as 11 guys don't figure out what they want till they are almost 30 I say if the man is loving caring and passionate about being in love with a 12-13 year old that girl is going to have a much better life then she will with someone her own age.
HarajukuBarbie says2019-01-10T16:52:17.867
I agree. I'd rather my 13 year old daughter be in love with a grown man than some knuckle head boy her age.
HarajukuBarbie says2019-01-10T16:52:47.223
Feminist ruins everything for women.
HarajukuBarbie says2019-01-10T16:52:53.230
Feminist ruins everything for women.
HarajukuBarbie says2019-01-10T16:52:57.737
Feminist ruins everything for women.
FuhQ says2020-08-07T18:20:44.943
Why couldn't you treat a 30 year old woman like a queen if she fell in love with you? @HarajukuBarbie feminist would not need to exist were it not for men who wanted to exploit every woman they got their hands on.