Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Lower the Age of Consent to 11 !

- 11 is usually the age humans start being able to reproduce - To help avoid criminalizing sex between two high school pupils It is obvious that the age of consent is much too high in most of the world, The reasoning behind placing the age of consent at 16 is deeply flawed. After all who is likely to give a young person a good time? Someone well experienced or some fumbling kid? I think i know what I would prefer if i were a kid again. If Spain can place the age of consent at 13, then why cant the rest of the world do the right thing and place it at 11?
stephannoi says2015-10-01T14:47:39.567
Haha yes but on average people reach the puberty at 12 or 13 not 11.Most of us 11 is still considered prepubescent children.
Kyle1989 says2017-03-23T17:43:21.123
I say the age of consent should be lowered to whenever a person hits puberty. Some people hit puberty at age 8. It just depends. But conservatives would never allow something like that because they are too concerned about their religion, rather than scientific words like puberty. Thats a big word for conservatives. You have to tell it to them in a language they can understand. Like "Jesus says 8 year olds are okay". Then it will make sense to them.
love3014 says2018-01-08T01:44:24.167
Adolescents are not children!!!

Child is the one who is less than 9 years old, who has not reached puberty.

Our species goes into puberty for sex, so many teenagers have sex. Consensual sex can not be a crime.

The criminalization of consenting sex is an offense to God and Nature

The age of consent should be 10-12 years
Anonymous says2018-12-11T22:32:46.053
You must be one of those child predators they arrest on "To catch a predator. " Only in your sick head are 11 year olds mature enough to reproduce.
Mendez502 says2019-03-03T00:06:43.900
What a bunch of fucking pedophiles, Your brain at that age isn't nearly developed enough to really understand what's going on. You all just want to take advantage of children and ruin their lives. Being sexually attracted to someone under the age of 16 is fucking disgusting. Why would you want to fuck someone with an under developed body sickos.
princemyshkin says2020-03-05T05:37:54.733
I can only dream of the day that age of consent is done away with! . . . . . I soo can't wait for the day where "you can look but you can't touch" is no longer repeated in our vocabulary. . . . . . . They want it just as much. . . . . I've had to turn down a few 12-13 yr olds that were looking for both sex and love that I could have seen a future with. . . . . . And omg they were gorgeous and very very sexy. . . . . . But I couldn't risk the jail time so I turned them down as I saw the disappointment in their face. . . . . And I think the age of consent should be lowered to like 8 or 9 or abolished all together. . . . . . It would be very healthy for their self image if done in a non forceful and caring way. . . . . . I believe children need sexual stimulation. . . . . . . . And I need to be stimulated from them. . . . . But under current laws that would be illegal. . . . So everyone's desire goes unfulfilled. . . .
princemyshkin says2020-03-05T06:02:11.440
I have a belief that most people are pedophilic. . . . . . But because of how judgement society is. . . . People don't want to admit it. . . . . . . Soo are we just gonna pretend and ignore the fact that everyone wanted to f**k Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Hillary Duff, Emma Watson as the infamous Hermione which I'm sure made a lot of people a Pedo, And not to mention Britney Spears. . . . . . Are we just gonna sit here and pretend that we did not All want to f**k them at their very young age and that it wasnt "a thing" that was somewhat openly spoken about. . . . . . I think my dick would be very happy rubbing on some sweet prepubescent pussy
princemyshkin says2020-03-05T06:04:24.743
princemyshkin says2020-03-05T06:04:35.563
frankie09 says2021-10-08T06:06:41.880
I agree with everything in the argument. 10 or 11 should be the age of consent since it's past the beginning of puberty, And no age gap should be outlawed since it's normal and common for men to feel attracted for young females.
frankie09 says2021-10-08T06:06:48.787