• @jxckyyyyyyyy hes got massive maaaaaandingoooooo

Ofsgoihgr rrgigr g g g g g g f gf ed g dg g g d g g gd dg gd dg dg gd g g d g d gd g g dg g g g d g d g dg g g gd ill be your f**k buddy y

• @jxckyyyyyyyyy he sooo fit

As a d ad d ad d ad da da ad d da a d ad da da ad d da ad dadadada d d da d d da d da da da d ad a ddda da d a da d a adad da d d a d a

• Been that way for centuries before recently. . .

It amounts to taking away freedoms. Where does it end? Let's extend the AOC to 30 years of age? Or maybe 40? Ridiculous. Nature dictates and there are some people that are ready sooner than others. 16 is too late. It's been proven by all the people that have been incarcerated unnecessarily. Rape is one thing. That's not what I'm talking about here.

• If she's past 8 it's too late

If she's past 8 it's too late and that's a fact. . Mmmhmmmmmmmm, Yesssureee indeed oh my oh yes i say yes yes oh ues yes yes yes thats correct indeed yessur yes yes yes yss yes ph yea yea yea ugh oh 6ea oh yea touch me touch me me me

• For the rights of freedom, To uphold the principles of a free society. And the logical philosophies made by ethics and biology, Yes.

The people who are against ever lowering age of consent even by a month are simple-minded drones who only believe what society and daddy tells them. These are people that never took an ethics or biology class or had a single philosophical thought in their life.

Not only should parents not be allowed to force their daughters to give birth, No matter how much she protests, But also the age of consent in most of the world is 14-15 years old, Because biologically that is when the reproductive organs have developed to a rate for healthy sex. This is not to say all teen boys and girls are sexually active at 13, 14, 15, Or even 16-18, But it is one's right to make their own decisions and even in the U. S. It is considered that the age of accountability is 13 at the lowest. This is why you'll see a boy who kills 11 people at school receive an adult prison sentence.

But how can you hold anyone under 18 responsible for ANY DECISION they make, When you also say they can't even understand or have the right to decide what they drink, Or smoke? As if one can understand and bare the punishments of murder, Theft etc. But not simply drinking something or sex - all things far less serious than murder or rape. The U. S. Even defines already that 14+ is considered a minor and NOT A CHILD because there is a difference even in legal statute, Such as the crime punishments considered for someone having sex with a 15 year old as opposes to the molestation of a 9 year old.

Making out with a 14-18 year old alone isn't even a crime anywhere in the U. S. Or canada, But sex is, As well is foreplay actions like sucking on one's nipples or grabbing a man's crotch.

Several polls taken showed over the past 10 years that on average, At least 50% of people have sex before 18 years old.

13 would be a final step to fix this problem, Though even 14-15 or the moment one enters high school would be fair. There is a big difference between a sexy 26 year old female high school teaching having sex with a 16 year old male, And a catholic priest molesting an 8 year old boy. Big difference.

There is a big difference between a 15 year old girl going to a party and f***ing some college boy 19 year old because she's horny and wants some dick, And a man abducting a 7 year old girl and molesting her. Big difference. One can considered logically and scientifically acceptable and one can NEVER be considered acceptable.

• Maybe, But with a caveat. . .

Age of consent varies by country. The age of consent is some countries is precisely 14, For example, China. While personally I'm not interested in young girls (I actually find 'experienced' women more appealing and polished), I believe we are fighting nature by artificially preventing a body that's sexually mature from doing its 'thing'. Traditionally, The age of consent was for the family to decide, Now it's the government. Neither is right. In my opinion it should be decided based on two things, One, Whether the person is sexually adult, And two, Whether the person willingly engages in sexual activities. A medical exam can easily prove the former, But willingness can't be proved especially if the person has acted under coercion or worse yet threat, That's probably why law makers decided it was much easier to put an arbitrary but sensible number to it, E. G. 18. And yet I've met people who are not emotionally/mentally mature enough for sex even by the age of 18, While others might be when they are younger than the age of consent. If only we could read people's minds. . .

• There should be no lower age

Now before you go all crazy about the title, , , The age of consent should be an age difference not a lower age. For example, No more than 5 years difference or something along those lines. Of course there would need to be a higher age as to which any sex is OK. . For example, Age 18.

• I wanna fuck grandmas

I need that fat grandma ass I need hat juicy grandma pussy
    I need to be drip 💧 pin in tha pusssssssay also if u are in Alabama u could be ducking your grandmas all day like oh ye grandma you’re so tight and she be like yeah that’s what you’re father said if ur gay replace grandma wit grandpa

• The internet is why

There is internet now unlike when they first set the age of consent. Now people can easily look at porn or hentai online even if they are underage because its easy to just lie about your age on websites. Websites like porn hub are so popular kids might here about it or stumble upon it. There is also the anime porn that is easy to find if u watch anime online and search for rule34 of a anime. Just being in the anime community you will hear the word hentai at somepoint.

• I would be

By that age the know what they are doing and are ready to do what ever other countries it is twelve years old some it is at marriage which can be any age I think age is just a number love is love and that’s the way it should be

• You guys are f***ing disgusting!

No children at the age of 13 do not have the brain power to give consent. They can't understand the idea of of having sex or what it takes to care for a child since THEY ARE A CHILD. You guys are f***ing pedophiles, Does f***ing kids turn you on?

• People who vote yes are pedophiles.

Like what the f**k, Why would you lower the age of consent to 13? Are you trying to start a cult? God damn it what the f**k, Lowering it to 13 isn't ok, Its just WRONG, These boomers who vote yes just want to ruin their 13 year olds lives when they grow up.

• No it should not.

Anyone with common sense will know this is a bad idea and would not want this. This law is put in place like this to protect children and anyone who wants this to be lowered should be questioned. If it was lowered, People would abuse the fact that children are unable to understand what is really means.

• It’s plain wrong

At those young ages they still have the mind of a child they don’t have the ability to make that kind of decision can’t buy alcohol can’t buy a gun can’t join the military can’t make the decision to have sex kids at that age should be protected from predators

• I'm not a pedophile

Y'all who said yes need to be put on an FBI watchlist or something tbh. If you wanna f**k 13 year olds, Please get some help. At the very least never go near another child again. It seems odd that more people are willing to support degeneracy as time goes on.

• I'm 13 btw

Why would the consent age need to be lowered to 13? I wouldn't like to know that my son or daughter got STDs, Because they lust after sex at that age. I wouldn't like to see my daughter come home with blood between her legs and can't do anything about or my son or daughter got somebody or themselves pregnant now they got to support that baby. Also when I said son or daughter I meant hopefully future.

• No no and hell no!

The human brain is not fully developed until the age of 25, The Prefrontal Cortex, Which is responsible for problem solving, Decision making etc. . . We can't expect young children to completely understand how these decisions will influence or impact their life, And also leaves them vulnerable to predators. The idea of this is immoral and sick!

• I think it's absolutely wrong to touch a child and that's what that is!

They Have no idea at that age what life is about. I can honestly say I will kill a grown man if he touches one of mine. They are a child at that age and should not have to deal with out sexual things. How was you at that age? Could you make wise decisions about that stuff at that age

• Save Our Children

Pedophiles should be hung in the streets, And maybe people might think twice about letting thoughts about children enter their minds. Children under 18 are growing physically and mentally and emotionally, And any adult trying to have sexual relations with someone under 18 is only going to manipulate that child's growth in a way that is detrimental to their innocence and survival.

• Hell to the No!

13! Are you kidding me! At 13 a child does not fully understand the relationship behind sex! Must be 18 to join the army. . . Must be 21 to drink. . . Must be 18 to buy cigarettes, Why? Because CHILDREN do things on impulse! They do not understand the consequences of such large actions! Could only imagine the abortion rate sky rocketing over this! Children raising children. Foster care being an all time high! So many children not being able to support the consequences of pregnancy at this age! Hell to the no! Quit trying to push having sex with children as a thing! Nasty bastards!

PathtoWisdom says2021-10-13T17:45:05.727
Most states don't have a minimum age of criminal liability. So they literally think a 14 year old can commit a crime and be tried as an adult, And ackowledge the fact that she/he can make a desicion, But can't decide if he/she wants to be touched or not. That's stupid. I also want to adress the Austin Jones case. The internet celebrity "forced" a teenager to send him her videos while twerking. He forced her, That's wrong. But a 14 year old is both physically and mentally mature enough to make desicions about his/her body. And she made a video about the case, Crying all over the video just for the views in my opinion. She is using Austin for views. And he is in prison. Girl, You were 14, Not 8. Of course it was wrong for him to force her, But the girl is playing dumb for views on You Tube. Austin got 10 years in prison which is really stupid. American laws on age of consent MUST change.