• @jxckyyyyyyyy hes got massive maaaaaandingoooooo

Ofsgoihgr rrgigr g g g g g g f gf ed g dg g g d g g gd dg gd dg dg gd g g d g d gd g g dg g g g d g d g dg g g gd ill be your f**k buddy y

• @jxckyyyyyyyyy he sooo fit

As a d ad d ad d ad da da ad d da a d ad da da ad d da ad dadadada d d da d d da d da da da d ad a ddda da d a da d a adad da d d a d a

• Been that way for centuries before recently. . .

It amounts to taking away freedoms. Where does it end? Let's extend the AOC to 30 years of age? Or maybe 40? Ridiculous. Nature dictates and there are some people that are ready sooner than others. 16 is too late. It's been proven by all the people that have been incarcerated unnecessarily. Rape is one thing. That's not what I'm talking about here.

• If she's past 8 it's too late

If she's past 8 it's too late and that's a fact. . Mmmhmmmmmmmm, Yesssureee indeed oh my oh yes i say yes yes oh ues yes yes yes thats correct indeed yessur yes yes yes yss yes ph yea yea yea ugh oh 6ea oh yea touch me touch me me me

• For the rights of freedom, To uphold the principles of a free society. And the logical philosophies made by ethics and biology, Yes.

The people who are against ever lowering age of consent even by a month are simple-minded drones who only believe what society and daddy tells them. These are people that never took an ethics or biology class or had a single philosophical thought in their life.

Not only should parents not be allowed to force their daughters to give birth, No matter how much she protests, But also the age of consent in most of the world is 14-15 years old, Because biologically that is when the reproductive organs have developed to a rate for healthy sex. This is not to say all teen boys and girls are sexually active at 13, 14, 15, Or even 16-18, But it is one's right to make their own decisions and even in the U. S. It is considered that the age of accountability is 13 at the lowest. This is why you'll see a boy who kills 11 people at school receive an adult prison sentence.

But how can you hold anyone under 18 responsible for ANY DECISION they make, When you also say they can't even understand or have the right to decide what they drink, Or smoke? As if one can understand and bare the punishments of murder, Theft etc. But not simply drinking something or sex - all things far less serious than murder or rape. The U. S. Even defines already that 14+ is considered a minor and NOT A CHILD because there is a difference even in legal statute, Such as the crime punishments considered for someone having sex with a 15 year old as opposes to the molestation of a 9 year old.

Making out with a 14-18 year old alone isn't even a crime anywhere in the U. S. Or canada, But sex is, As well is foreplay actions like sucking on one's nipples or grabbing a man's crotch.

Several polls taken showed over the past 10 years that on average, At least 50% of people have sex before 18 years old.

13 would be a final step to fix this problem, Though even 14-15 or the moment one enters high school would be fair. There is a big difference between a sexy 26 year old female high school teaching having sex with a 16 year old male, And a catholic priest molesting an 8 year old boy. Big difference.

There is a big difference between a 15 year old girl going to a party and f***ing some college boy 19 year old because she's horny and wants some dick, And a man abducting a 7 year old girl and molesting her. Big difference. One can considered logically and scientifically acceptable and one can NEVER be considered acceptable.

• Maybe, But with a caveat. . .

Age of consent varies by country. The age of consent is some countries is precisely 14, For example, China. While personally I'm not interested in young girls (I actually find 'experienced' women more appealing and polished), I believe we are fighting nature by artificially preventing a body that's sexually mature from doing its 'thing'. Traditionally, The age of consent was for the family to decide, Now it's the government. Neither is right. In my opinion it should be decided based on two things, One, Whether the person is sexually adult, And two, Whether the person willingly engages in sexual activities. A medical exam can easily prove the former, But willingness can't be proved especially if the person has acted under coercion or worse yet threat, That's probably why law makers decided it was much easier to put an arbitrary but sensible number to it, E. G. 18. And yet I've met people who are not emotionally/mentally mature enough for sex even by the age of 18, While others might be when they are younger than the age of consent. If only we could read people's minds. . .

• There should be no lower age

Now before you go all crazy about the title, , , The age of consent should be an age difference not a lower age. For example, No more than 5 years difference or something along those lines. Of course there would need to be a higher age as to which any sex is OK. . For example, Age 18.

• I wanna fuck grandmas

I need that fat grandma ass I need hat juicy grandma pussy
    I need to be drip 💧 pin in tha pusssssssay also if u are in Alabama u could be ducking your grandmas all day like oh ye grandma you’re so tight and she be like yeah that’s what you’re father said if ur gay replace grandma wit grandpa

• The internet is why

There is internet now unlike when they first set the age of consent. Now people can easily look at porn or hentai online even if they are underage because its easy to just lie about your age on websites. Websites like porn hub are so popular kids might here about it or stumble upon it. There is also the anime porn that is easy to find if u watch anime online and search for rule34 of a anime. Just being in the anime community you will hear the word hentai at somepoint.

• I would be

By that age the know what they are doing and are ready to do what ever other countries it is twelve years old some it is at marriage which can be any age I think age is just a number love is love and that’s the way it should be

• What perv thinks this is ok?

13 year olds ARE CHILDREN. No one in their right mind would think a 13 year old has the emotional maturity to knowingly consent to sexual relations with an adult. 13 years olds should be shielded from predators who want to abuse them this way and anyone who is so delusional as to think that 13 years old is an adult should be punched in the face.

• No, the age of consent should not be lowered to 13.

At the age of thirteen, children still are very immature and don't completely understand the meaning behind their actions. They are too young to be having sex. At that age they are just really staring puberty and they don't understand how to protect themselves. The age of consent should be sixteen or seventeen.

• No Consent At 13

Although A 13 Year Old May Look As Though They Are Capable Of Making Decisions Of This Nature, In Actuality They Are Not And Regret It Later In Life. They Are Too Easily Influenced By Peer Pressure And By The Thought Of The "Act" Of Doing Something "Grown Up". Simply Put, Most Teens At 13 Are Naive And Don't Realize The Gravity Of An Early Pregnancy On Their Future.

• It encourages grooming and abuse

In the UK the age of consent is 16. I believe that this is the right age for the law to stand at. But to think that influential people believe that it should be lowered to 13, it just disgusts me! We cannot let these perverts abuse anymore young children and let them get away with it.

• Cannot give consent

Of course not, how is this even a debate? I was lead to believe that the age in question would be 16, but there's no way a 13 year old can give consent. Consent is the only thing that should matter, and the fact is that those under 16 cannot give it.

• Much too young

13 as the age of consent? I am sorry to say that even 16, in my opinion is a little too young and someone is suggesting to lower it to 13? Please forgive me but I am in total disagreement. 13 is the age where young teens just beginning to understand about responsibility even then, they are in a stage where they can easily be swayed into doing things that are harmful to them. At the age of 13, teenagers shouldn't be worried about sex and the consequence though I support the idea of teaching them in a proper channel about sex, family relations, responsibility and such but not the act of sex itself. Call me old-school or whatever other nasty names that some of you may have for people like me but I strongly believe that teen years are the years where children are transitioning into young adults. And that we as adults should befriend them while teaching them, within reason, the etiquette and proper conduct that will later make them splendid adults.

Adults are supposed to be role models. So how can a teen or a child look up to the adults for guidance in their quest to maneuver through this world when the adults themselves are suggesting things that even teens and children thinks is stupid?

Sorry but for this matter, my answer is a big NO. Children and Teens are meant to be nurtured, protected and taught and not asked such a question about consent for sex.

• 13 is much too young of an age

13 years old. Despite some called it the age of responsibility, perhaps that is not entire true. 13 is the age where children began their transition into adolescents which will later lead to adulthood. It is not the right age for the young one give consent to things as heavy as intimate relationship between a man and a woman. It is the age where these budding young adults just beginning to learn and discover their identities and what drives their passion and talents. Hence, it is actually the adults' responsibility to befriend these teens and teach them the virtues and proper etiquette that will be the foundation of an splendid and well-mannered adult. A teen may ask question but it is the adults' responsibility to at least listen and then explain in a proper manner. And not suggesting what is considered as something quite unnatural.
    This is my honest opinion on this matter and I shall say it once more, my answer to this is a big NO.

P.S: Instead of suggesting things like this, perhaps, it will better to suggest things that can help polish the teens' talents and passions in a positive light.

• That's messed up

Why are there more yes votes than no votes? It makes no sense. This has to be the most messed up thing anyone has ever seen in their lives? Who was the idiot who thought this thing was a good idea. Everyone vote no on this poll so we can save humanity

• This is an outrage

Children at that age has to have boundaries and limitations. They can be taken advantage of. A law like this can give pedophiles and sex offenders a green light to start molesting little girls and boys. If a law like this went into effect, more children could be scarred for life, or better yet, killed.

• Wanting age consent at age 13 or lower= support of pedophilia and teen pregnancy

I'm sorry but really?

Does anyone like shoving their genitals in or on a developing genital and risk harming that developing body?

Does anyone want children at a young age and risk the possibility of having their freedom taken away or have damaged bodies due to childbirth at a young age?

If so, then why?

It seems the Apocalypse is closer and more real than I thought. I fear for humanity's fate.

PathtoWisdom says2021-10-13T17:45:05.727
Most states don't have a minimum age of criminal liability. So they literally think a 14 year old can commit a crime and be tried as an adult, And ackowledge the fact that she/he can make a desicion, But can't decide if he/she wants to be touched or not. That's stupid. I also want to adress the Austin Jones case. The internet celebrity "forced" a teenager to send him her videos while twerking. He forced her, That's wrong. But a 14 year old is both physically and mentally mature enough to make desicions about his/her body. And she made a video about the case, Crying all over the video just for the views in my opinion. She is using Austin for views. And he is in prison. Girl, You were 14, Not 8. Of course it was wrong for him to force her, But the girl is playing dumb for views on You Tube. Austin got 10 years in prison which is really stupid. American laws on age of consent MUST change.