• Abolishing the death penalty entirely cheapens life- while not all crimes may warrant it, Murder definitely does

If we don't put murderers to death, We are essentially admitting that a life can be compensated for with labor or material wealth- thereby cheapening the value of life. The only way to preserve the value of life is to admit that a life is of infinite value and that therefore, The only thing that has the same value is another individual's life. Ergo, Putting murderers to death affirms, Not cheapens the value of life. Granted, It may not bring the murderers' victims back to life, But it delivers sense of justice to the victims' loved ones. Lastly, There are few instances of murderers being incorrectly identified in modern society- something that we cannot thank science and technology enough for.

• Yes the death penalty should be legal.

Now a lot of people are going to say "no! No! The death penalty should not be legal! " But I want to say this, If a person is involved in a triple homicide what's going to happen? Life in jail, Right. Because nobody wants a criminally insane person walking around freely. Well technically life in jail is the death penalty because where is the criminal going? Nowhere, He is going to stay inside his cell until he rots away and eventually dies. Now if I were in that position where I would stay in prison for the rest of my life I would want to be put out of my misery. We do it all the time with animals, And yes I know we aren't animals but think about it, If an animal has a disease where he doesn't have too much time to live you don't want to let that animal suffer in pain for the rest of it's life, You would want to put it out of its misery as quickly and painlessly as possible. Now what I don't like is how they execute the death penalty. I do not believe in the electrical chair. That is cruel and nonhuman. I believe in doing it as quick and as painless as possible. Thank you.

• Inhumane crimes call for death penalty

1. As everyone of us would have heard of or even experienced a heinous crime committed in our society; how do you all think we can stop other people from repeating the same?
    2. Without the levels of punishment, There does not remain much difference in the severity of the crimes.

• The death penalty should never be allowed

The death penalty should never be allowed. Firstly, Murdering the criminal makes us no better than them, No matter the crime. Death only makes things worse. Secondly, There is a chance that innocent people could be mistakenly executed. And thirdly, The death penalty is immoral. The Bible says "thou shalt not kill", And as a practicing Traditional Christian, I respect that.

• Should not allow easy escape for criminals

If criminals truly did a horrific crime you just cannot let them off this easy. They should do their time like a man and think about their actions since they have nothing else to do. If a criminal did a inhumane crime so bad, They should get a life sentence.

• People can change

We can’t kill them or threat us. They will never learn anything right about and you majy will feel hurt. If you says yes and. Don’t care about others.
    How do we dispine. ?
    Misbehaving for normals
    0-1 no displine
    2-13 time out
    14 -17Less computer time
    Misbehaving for special needs
    0-2 no displine
    3-14 time out
    15-17 Less time on electornics
    18 - 20:
    Underage drinking achol : 5 weeks of training
    Pros:
    1. Limit stress level and help them to cope

Smoking: same thing
    Drunk: 4 days of jails
    Drinking Driving 1 month
    Texting Driving : 2 days of jail
    Robbing 1 1/2 moths
    Mudering 2 years
    Killing a police officer or a local helpers 30 -100

• I prefer a long punishment over death

I say that the endless monotony and iron bars are enough. They no longer see the outside world and they are forced to think and think and think.
    An execution in my opinion would be a quick mercy. They just go to sleep and not feel a thing.
    Plus a certain number of them are innocent. Police and investigators make mistakes and innocent men get put on death row.
    Its not a whole lot but how would you feel being sentenced to death when your were innocent,

• Should be abolished

The American Civil Liberties Union believes the death penalty inherently violates the constitutional ban against cruel and unusual punishment and the guarantees of due process of law and of equal protection under the law. Furthermore, We believe that the state should not give itself the right to kill human beings – especially when it kills with premeditation and ceremony, In the name of the law or in the name of its people, And when it does so in an arbitrary and discriminatory fashion.

GuyIncognito1 says2020-07-29T13:48:51.330
No. The death penalty should never be allowed. Firstly, Murdering the criminal makes us no better than them, No matter the crime. Death only makes things worse. Secondly, There is a chance that innocent people could be mistakenly executed. And thirdly, The death penalty is immoral. The Bible says "thou shalt not kill", And as a practicing Traditional Christian, I respect that