• A a hi

Sjshshs sg s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s sw s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s hey s s s

• It should be raised to the age of 21

I believe that the age for drinking should be raised to the age of 21. Many young people are not very responsible about what they do. They do not follow the rules of driving. Many of the will go to jail. Many of them will do something dumb and kill themselves or other people around them.

• Drinking age raised

I think the drinking age should be raised to 21 because teenagers are more irresponsible than a 21 year old would because it is more likely for a teenager to drink while they are driving and then get into a bad accident or to use driving as a way to go to a bad party when your parents dont want you to go. And my secound reason is that a teenager would more likely pick up a phone call or text than a 21 year old would because a 21 year old would be more mature and probially have a wife!

• The drinking age should be raised to 21.

Underage drinking can be a serious problem. The legal drinking age should be raise to 21 to prevent these problems. If the age is raise, people will be more mature when they start drinking, and they will be less likely to abuse or become addicted. Raising the legal age is a good idea.

• Hehehehehe hehehehe hehehehe

This is alot of random junk that I am typing so I have enough words to submit my vote, Which by the way is for the yes, Only to make both sides even as the yes side 48% and the no side is 52%. So umm yer this is my vote.

• Hehehehehe hehehehe hehehehe

• Hehehehehe hehehehe hehehehe

• Hehehehehe hehehehe hehehehe

• Hehehehehe hehehehe hehehehe

• Hehehehehe hehehehe hehehehe

• Hehehehehe hehehehe hehehehe

• It shouldn't raise it

Everyone who clicks yes are just saying that teens aren't yet fully developed but that doesn't mean anything its just how some teens are brought up so what if the age gets raised though all the teenagers who weren't brought right will still break the rules and drink underage anyway.

• Waste of time.

Guys.Whether the government raises the drinking age to 21 or 41.Anyone can drink .Its a free country ...If you want it; you will go get it ...Simple as that .I think they are honestly wasting their time,and resources to make this work .Because the truth is ..This is SA .We are corrupt.Lol............

• It is already

I'm in America where you have to be 21 to drink. I disagree. You can drive at 16. Smoke at 18. Go to war at 18. But not drink? Ridiculous. It doesn't curb underage drinking either. I started drinking at 14. So you should be able to drink at 21.

• Everyone is gonna start drinking whenever they want

Look people are saying a lot about the young minds not being fully developed yet but if the young kids start to drink under supervision the adult knows the kids safe because let's face it kids will go to parties and get drunk then try get home so if we teach how to drink when young they will know their limits and they won't be dumb about it, it all comes down to how you teach your kids because if you leave it they will do it behind your back.

• Should not be raised to 21

Its fun as and all you's who said yes are ...... Anyways if anything it should be lowered to 16 or something cause that would be pretty gangsta, don't be a sad guy and click yes, you's are actuals off if you's do aye like you's are no fun so don't be sad :)

• Waste of time.

• Wouldn't make any difference

Main problem with drinking is binge drinking, and this is mainly with people under 18. Need to follow examples of countries like France, who introduce alcohol in a controlled setting (watered down wine with a meal) from a young age, so when people become older, approaching legal age, they know how to drink responsibly.

• No it shouldn't be raised!!!

The only reason the drinking age was raised was because the federal government gave grant/money to the states to fund the construction of highways but with one condition, the states raise the drinking age to 21. So all states adopted this, because who doesn't want free money. Now states have found ways around this, for example being able to drink at 16 as long as it is only in your home with your parents consent.

• No it shouldn't..

Raising the age will cause more people buying illegally. The problem isn't the age, it's the education of parents. If the age is raised to 21 then 18 year olds might as well not be considered as adults, if they can still vote then why should the age be raised? The sad part of it all is they think this is the biggest problem in SA, why not focus on bigger problems in SA? PATHETIC.

>