Should the fashion industry and shoe stores offer tall boots (knee high or otk/thigh high) for men?

Asked by: AldoWest
  • Tall boots are awesome

I think tall boots are quite masculine. Sadly, They are not available for men to purchase. I would love to be able to have a selection of knee high or even thigh high boots in the mens department at a shoe store. As for heel height, I'm crazy enough to say that not only low heels should be an option.

• Its a waste of time

The reason I say no is because if a company was to invest alot of money into making taller shoes for men they would would their money back and that means sales. Do you really thinks thousands of men are going to go out of their way to get taller shoes? I don't think soo. In fact 84% of men would rather go grocery shopping than shopping for clothes in the first place. So its just a waste of the companies money when they may not sell. .