• It should definitely being abolished.

Filibusters are intended to encourage compromise between parties, But is that the case right now? Certain politicians uses this for cheap publicity. They are more than willing to use the old fashioned way of speaking for many hours, Just to block a legislation, Although they are at the minority side. Minority should not block majority side. If they are not satisfied they can go to the Supreme Court to challenge it.

• It needs to be changed

I agree that the filibuster is a great way for representatives of the opposing party to share their opinion and stand up for their constituents when they are the minority. However, They are paid, And paid well, With our tax dollars to get things accomplished that will benefit the country. If one person impedes the rest of the government from moving forward, That needs to be eliminated. But they still need their voice heard. With the technology we have these days it is very easy to access all the information and share it, However, I think they should have 30 minutes to speak, Then they should vote on if he can continue or not. If he makes an appealing case in 30 minutes as to why other people might reconsider, Then they'll vote to let him keep speaking.

• It needs to go bye bye

The reasons that the filibuster must be gone is that so we can help get ride of some of gridlock happening in congress. Also we the filibuster to be abolished to allow change in our government when minority is able to ruin change then nothing will be able to go through congress

• Yes, the filibuster is counterproductive

Perhaps there was some justification for the filibuster in earlier days, although I cannot think of one. However, these days there is so much delay and gridlock in government that there is no good reason to preserve a tactic that allows a minority in Congress to be able to hold up the progress of legislation. Whichever party is in power, I would still consider the filibuster to be an outdated, useless and burdensome procedure.

• Yes, I think it needs to be gone.

I do not believe the filibuster needs to remain a part of today's political procedures. I disagree with the power of the filibuster and the way it can be used to avoid dealing with a bill. I don't think it is an ethical tool and should definitely be abolished. We are civilized and educated, we need to find ways to collaborate and accomplish what is truly best for this nation and it's people..

• Yes it should be abolished

I just got off the phone with Ben Shapiro, The future president of the U. S and he said it should. And since he is a God I must obey him. It's also a really unproductive system that I S B I G G A Y. I don't LIKE IT HI MOM

• We do not need to abolish filibusters

For starters filibusters are how the opposing representatives states how he feels about the matter and is able to gain the attention that he needs in order to make the changes to what ever the matter may be so he may benefit himself and the state he is representing this is why i do not think they should be abolished

• They should stay

I think its a good way for people to represent their party in congress and its not hurting anything or anyone so they might as well leave it and it is kind of a tradition. It also help minority and doesn't really get heard help get seen or heard.

• No It Shouldn't

They help people when they are trying to make a statement about the problem with the countries today. Also they make people think about it a second time and all the countries get to hear about it and it will get people very interning about what they have ton say

• No they should not be abolished

• No It Shouldn't

I believe some politicians want to get rid of the filibuster because it is so annoying, but that is actually it's intended purpose. I believe the filibuster has proved important in the past and I believe abolishing it would be a huge mistake. This was a principal included early on and I think it's important.

• Not at all

No, I think that this is a good program and is actually helping out a lot of people. I think that they need to keep it going as long as they can, since it is not hurting a thing to have it up and running, and a lot of people like to use it.

• Keep the filibuster

No, I don't think that the filibuster should be abolished. It should remain a viable way for a minority represented party in Congress, or even a single Congressman with a dissenting opinion, to do everything he (or she) can to get their point across regarding a bill. It's a part of our democratic tradition.