• It is bad

Smokeing has too much niccotine in it we need to gid rid of ciggeretes, lighters do u know h h h h h h h h hh hhhh h h hh hh h h h hhh h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h hh

• WE ARE LOSING OUR lovers our family our life

My boyfriend is smoker every single day i peg him to stop cause i cannot see him killing him self i love him do know what to do anymore he won't stop smoking so cigarette is the deadliest of humain civilisation i think that the gaverment bound the sale of the cigaratte that small objet who is distroying our lifes we are losing the people we love the poeple we care about they are losing them self to cause they know that they are losint their money in a such stupid thing and they know that they will safer from health problem but they became addicted so they became anry they just comeback to emty their anger by smoking thats why should the goverment bound the cigartte no way to smok if it is bound to sale it

• It should be banned.

Government imposing so many rules and regulation to stop smoking and we all know it causes a lot to passive smoker instead of active smoker.So if the production will itself banned it will have great impact in the society and economy growth in the long run.We will not loose the skilled people in half destination of their life.To see the people growth and welfare of society not welfare of individual tobacco organization and Political Vote.I am sure more than 70% People will support the ban.

• The Government Ban

I personally think that the cigarette is the deadliest artefact's in the history of human civilization. Most of the richer countries of the globe, however, are making progress in reducing both smoking rates and overall consumption. Many different methods have been proposed to steeped this downward slope, including increased taxation, bans on advertising, promotion of cessation, and expansion of smoke-free spaces.

• Yes, because they put everyone at risk.

Even though there are other stimulants that are legal in the United States, I do believe that cigarettes should be completely banned. The reason is because they not only put the smoker at risk, but they also put anyone around them at risk, from secondhand smoke. Lung cancer and emphysema also can cause a strain on the economy for uninsured patients. There's really no reason something so dangerous should be allowed.

• No, the government shouldn't ban the sale of cigarettes.

The government shouldn't ban the sale of cigarettes. The American people should have the right to purchase cigarettes if they wish to. The government should, however, tax cigarettes and also make it harder for people who have a history of cigarette smoking to get a health plan. I also think public places should ban it.

• You cannot ban bad behavior.

No, the government should not ban the sale and production of cigarettes, because people will find a way to smoke, whether it is legal or not. Smoking a cigarette does not immediately hurt anyone else. It does not kill the person next to you, like driving drunk down the street does. It should be allowed. If people want to kill themselves slowly, they should have the option.

• No, I don't believe there should be a ban on the sale and production of cigarettes.

I believe citizens have a right to do whatever they want to their bodies. Government has already tried to control it and inform consumers through taxes and warnings on the package. If they want to make sure consumers understand what they are buying, they could have them sign for it the way you have to sign for medication. If they truly want to protect citizens, they could take a closer look at how cigarettes are made. It's my understanding that toxins are intentionally added to increase the addictive effect.