Should the government have access to your personal information via phone tapping (conversations as well as through the use of apps)?

• I personally believe that the government should have access to our personal data/info

I believe the government should have full access to our personal data due to terrorism, Activation codes, Suicidal thoughts, And cyber bullying. Terrorism is a huge threat to the United States and to the world. If the government had access then they could put a stop to it before they can hurt anyone around them. As technology advances, The terrorist use this as an advantage to hurt others. If have nothing to hide then you should agree that the government should have access to people's personal devices.

• Yes because Yes

Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. Yes because I said yes, do you understand I said yes, do you want me to say it in Spanish yes. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay.

• Because they should

Becuase they should have to right to know if your doing anything you shouldnt if your a terrorist if your a criminal ist a question of privacy over protection what would rather finding a school shooter in advance or making sure no one listens tell me your chose . .

• Terrorism is advancing

According to debatingeurope.Eu, "a lot of organised crime has moved to cyberspace or is using cyberspace for its purposes". As technology develops, more terrorists use the advanced features to plan their attacks. If we want to stop the new incoming attacks, the only way would be to fight them through cyberspace.

• Could help when cyber crimes happen

'tis a major prob in South Korea
    Cyber crimes happen frequently through SNS
    in order to stop it from getting it worse, the Gov should see ppl's prvt conversations, and should punishthem
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. .

• My opinion on this

We have many things because of this, we also have no clue on how many threats were neutralized because of this. W want our privacy but in this day an age its a hard to come by. This has many good and bad things about it. But the good out ways the bad

• My opinion on this

• Fuck terrorist and other baddies

They are bad and need to be deal with. And any person who may possibly be betraying our country is less entitled to privacy. If you aren't doing anything wrong then you don't need to get butt-hurt at someone looking at your records. Quit being a pussy. Join the fight

• The government should only have access to our information if it has to do with a case.

The government shouldn't have our private information on our phones. I understand for like cases and such but not just everyday life. We have the right to have privacy and the government will be invading our privacy if they could access it. The government should only have access to our information if the person has things to hide and have criminal background and if the government suspects that the person has information on their phone they should have access. But other than that the government shouldn't have access to our everyday private information.

• Never NEVER nevER

The government already has too much control. There is almost nothing they don’t know about you. Or could know if they wanted to. Most of us have nothing we want to hide, But someday, Mark my words, We’ll be regretting ever giving them this much control of all aspects of our lives.

• Only for specific reasons

U.S. government and/or law enforcement should not be able to access information from one’s digital devices because customers trust tech companies to hold their private information, the 4th bill of right, and there is no easy limit. *I didn't find specific evidence for the first reason yet* The fourth bill of right gives the freedom for people to not have their belongings searched through if it is without a specific reason. The fourth bill of right is demonstrated in The United States Bill of Rights passage saying, “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.“ This illustrates that the people should not have their personal property violated when there are unnecessary warrants. These warrants are not needed if they have no specific reason why or what things should be searched, so they shall not be acted upon. In addition, there is no easy way to set a limit to how often a device’s information can be accessed by the government. An example of this is when the article Arkansas Police Warrant Over Data in Amazon Echo Device states ‘” It’s not about one phone,” Cook told Time magazine in March. “It’s very much about the future. You have a guy in Manhattan saying, ‘I’ve got 175 phones that I want to take through this process.’”’ This shows that Cook was thinking about it not only as giving access to one phone, but how it opens the door to the possibility of many more devices in the future. This is a problem because then he has many crime cases to follow that ask for information he shouldn’t be giving out in the first place

• No because No

No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay. No because I said no, do you understand I said no, do you want me to say it in Spanish no. You need me to repeat myself, fine okay.

• Wow this is grwat

They should I agee centipede wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

• No they shouldn't

Because personal conversations are personal. The government controls so much already, why give them access to our important files. Some things cross the lines. I hope one day the world won't be so focused on hackers and internet threats because in the big picture, even if we allow the government to access our files, it won't benefit us. Even so, there are many classified information documents that still haven't been released by the government. The J.F.K assassination document just got released, things like this need to be addressed. The public should be allowed to refuse the governments forceful accusations on searching through their belongings. They should be required to submit a warrant explaining exactly what they wish to search, as listed in the fourth amendment. While there may be differing opinions, I think we can all agree that people should be allowed to have privacy that won't be infringed by any outside source other than ourselves.

• It is wrong

This invasion of privacy is wrong, and is not at all justified by current conditions in the US. Soon, if it hasn't happened already, privacy will be an obsolete word, our grandchildren unaware that such a thing ever existed in the "land of the free and the home of the brave.

• The government should not have access to our private information.

The government shout not have access to our privacy because even though we are run by the government, they do not have the right to all our personal information. We also don't know what they will do with our information so they might use our information for something that we don't want them to use it for.

• I do not want the government to know my private information.

Privacy is an important thing because you wouldn’t like people to just come inside your house and turn on the tv and eat everything in your fridge then steal your phone everybody needs privacy so strangers don’t just walk in your house and take anything they want and we do not have any proof that the government is going to do anything to our private information.

• We pulled a pro card

Our English teacher is making us do philosophical chairs at school and we pulled a pro card on this debate so shes making us do this, has anyone got any ideas for us to use???Ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhh someone help us pleaseeeee we need help like nowwwwww pleaseeeee like nowwwww help

>