• Hi h i

H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H I I I I I I I I IHR DGDYGDHDFGVYVBN CF UGHVJYTyrufy yfruttk rtufug n ndnk kys
    Pepes

• The legal driving age should be raised to 18.

The legal driving age should be raised to 18. We should think about raising the age limit to driving because most teenagers are not mature enough to be driving by themselves. I think that a couple more years to be able to practice with their parents would be a good idea.

• Kids Should Learn, Not Drive

Teenagers already have a lot to do with learning, getting an education and preparing for college. As such, the legal driving age should be raised to 18 so teens can drive to college. A majority of fatality accidents happen in the 16- to 18-year-old range. I understand kids have to learn how to drive sometime, but 16 is simply too young with everything else going on in a teenager's life.

• Keep kids off the roads!

The roads are a dangerous place, and children have no business being behind the wheel of a potentially deadly machine without adult supervision. I would definitely support raising the level driving age to 18, and allowing minors with learner permits to be in cars while supervised by a licensed adult drive.

• Inexperience is inevitable

Once a driver reaches the age of sixteen, they are legally allowed access to a restricted license with the pretext of familiarization with the road. However, at sixteen, a teenager still harbors some fundamental misconceptions about driving. At the age of sixteen, a teenager simply cannot understand the gravity of driving a car, and the potential consequences that even the smallest mistakes can have; they will therefore drive with less care for human life, and drive as though it was "easy", and nothing that they could not handle.

At the age of eighteen, however, a teenager makes the legal, and social transition into adulthood. At this point, it can be assumed that this more mature adult will have more respect for the potential consequences that driving brings, and will therefore be more careful and courteous with their driving. Inexperience is an inevitability, everyone has their first time. However, there do exist countless driving schools, driving schools that should be supplemented to sixteen year olds in order to plant the conceptual seeds of driving until said individual is eighteen.

The roads of the US are among the most dangerous in the world, with irresponsible adolescents with driving privileges constituting an amount of the deaths from accidents. An eighteen year old will not only better understand the gravity and seriousness of driving, they will do it more effectively, and in turn, make the roads a better place.

• Lol yall crazy

If it was raise then how would we get to school or to a job. We need more freedom. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Too far away

I am Vicky heedful of my words I WILL DESTROY ALL HUMANITY IF YOU DO THIS HHGUOFOV KNOCKDOWN CDJN DJJDNVCUJ DJCNDUINC JDCNUDSNU DJX J N N HJB HN HJN N J NNMJ MNM J NJ N JN J N GEN JON URN HJ B GEN NJ J I am Barrack Obama and I approve this message

• Deez nuts ha got em

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhhhhhh h h h h h hh h h h hh h h hh h hh h h h hh hh h h

• It should stay at 16

18 is the age when you're allowed to drink so if 18 would be the driving age, inexperienced drunk drivers would be worse than people who had 2 years of practice and then would be drunk. Plus people who graduated from highschool like18 year olds, aren't in the learning process so they aren't used to learning so they cannot learn how to drive.

• No, children can handle it.

No, the legal driving age should not be raised to 18, because many 16 year olds are old enough to handle driving. Anymore, not everyone runs out to learn how to drive as soon as they are old enough. Many families depend on teenagers to drive either to help siblings or to help on the farm. They should be allowed to contribute to their families.

• I am not in favor of imposed driving ages.

I do not believe that the government should set the age of driving at all, let alone raise it to the age of 18. The government has no right to make rules about this, it should be the parents choice when a child starts driving, as well as the parents responsibility to make sure they're children are not driving when they are not ready.

• I Like The Current Restrictions

As the parent of a young child, I can say that I agree with the current driving restrictions and would not want to see the legal driving age raised to 18. When my son reaches the age of 18, I want him to be ready for the world. I want him to be able to move and live and be his own man. He won't be able to do that, if he still has to learn how to drive.

• Lower Insurance, Higher Experience

When people turn 16, they are in high school and are mostly being supported by parents or a part time job. Their insurance is high at 16 but with experience, by the time they turn 18; their insurance will decrease. This is key because at age 18, majority of these people will attend post secondary education which is expensive. If their insurance is high then they will have a really hard time to fund their education. Also, many people will drive to college, so if they lack experience their is a higher chance of accidents. Unlike highschool which is a short drive, college is longer so driving to school and back at 16 will prepare them to driver longer and safer when they are older.

• NO Because they need the experience

Because age 16 students have that right of learning all the right moves and being taught. And its a benefit for everyone on the road, because then the student will have just that more experience than normal drivers of today have.
    And its about getting them use to the road than teaching them a certain age then need to be relaxed more not banned for something a driver did that ruined or caused problems for that student.

>