Should the next Cambridge dictionary include the word "YEET"?

• Omg yeet lol

Shivyivgygygvigiyvgiyv gu b b. G. Y Hahn I. I u to f f f g. Mom. DNA’s. H nfvvfvrvrvbbyg f S s. D did a. A L. , A he lol l, D I’d die m8 jnjn church hill Lucian marching to pre-K imaj ijj f
    Beat me meatsie fucker jj

• Yeet yeet yeet

Yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet

• Um hell yeah

It's used so much in this generation and its just a handy word to use. Honestly y'all wildin' if you think it shouldn't be added. I think it would be a riot to have kids learn the word "yeet" in 200 years as some poetic term, Kind of like us using Shakespearian language (such as 'upstairs')

• 3 More Words Needed

50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed 50 More Words Needed

• It is a very useful word

It can be used when talking about someone, About yourself, In past, Present or future tense and the word is commonly used. Why shouldn't a commonly used word be put in the dictionary? Language evolves so why should people stop the evolution of the english language. Such a universal word should be used by many people.

• This word is in common use

So the word yeet is used pretty much daily all over the world by youths and teenagers. I am also starting to hear it slip into the vocabulary of older people. I believe it should be added because the future humans of this earth are already using this word and therefore i believe it should be made official.

The word is also very versatile and can be used in many different situations; as a verb, For example i'm going to yeet over there. It can even be used as an alternative to swearing. For example yeeting hell as opposed to the f word.

To conclude its a just a yeeting good word.

• Nice stuff geezer

Honestly its a pretty amazing word to be honest and technically it is already a word and not putting it in the dictionary is discrimination against this amazing glorious word. Also i really like this word as it is a fun thing to say when destroying peoples hopes and dreams.

• It is the most used word in the majority of English speaking people's vocabularies.

Ever since the word "Yeet" picked up within the English speaking community, It is one of the most used words among us. After everything we use. . . YEET.
    In this world it's yeet or be yeeted, People.
    Plus, It would be easier to explain to adults when they ask "What the hell is yeet? "

• It totally should

I have to go to pick up my car and then I’ll be home soon bye bye Twitter is is a good day to go bye bye hello bye bye hey hey sorry to hear about your mom sorry to bother you but I’m sorry to say bye bye sorry to see you later bye bye sorry

• Yeet or be yeeted

YEET is the best word in the word. I was astonished by the first time I said yeet. Please know that you are yeet or yetted. BECAUSE ONE WHO HAS BEEN YEETED SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH. YEET HAS BEEN USED FOR decades Please use the yeet in the English lacunae

• You yeeting fools.

Yeet is definitely not a word that deserves a place in the dictionary. What does it mean? When you are happy or excited, You are yeeting? People use it as an substitute for yes? For example: Are you feeling good? "yeet" is one answer that clearly tells that you are mentally unwell.

• It's a goddamn meme, people.

Haha! Hilarious how people actually think that a steadily dying MEME should be added to the dictionary. It's not a real word, and will never be. I thought you all realized the word kinda already died back in... Oh I don't know, 2016? Get with the times, memes aren't a lifestyle.