• The pledge is respect for are founders

If you have any respect for the usa and our founders you will stand for the pledge. I am a middle school student and I am NOT religious but I stand for the pledge because I am a american and I am proud of the usa . IF YOU DO NOT STAND FOR THE PLEDGE YOU DO NOT HONOR THE USA

• The Pledge of Alligence

It is simple. To Pledge-Is to make a Solemn Promise. Alligence-Is to be Loyal= A Solemn Promise to be Loyal to the United States of America. Please be intelligent enough to do the research read the Constitution the Bill of Rights make up your own mind. You see what makes this Country Great is we have a right to choose what we want to believe. Some say because it says One Nation Under God it's religious. When the Country was founded the forfathers were escaping Persucution for believing in God so to let people know this was a Country that allowed freedom to believe in God if you choose to do so They wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights read it. There were many drafts before the final documents see what these Men were trying to do for a New Country . We are supposed to be a Country where you can make up your own mind, it is becoming a Country were you have to go along ,be a follower. I Say Be A Leader Don't be afraid to think your allowed nobody can stop you even though some are trying . For the Record I love God and I don't care who knows it...

• Qwerr r r r

Qwerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr r r r r r rr r r r r rr r r r r r r rr r r r r r rr r r r rr r r rr r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r

• The flag is cool

The pledge should The Pledge of Allegiance should be mandatory. Most people don't realize why we stand during the pledge. We stand because we are paying tribute to those who are laying down their lives for our freedom, So that we can go about our daily lives. There are many men and women who are willing to lay down their lives for YOU. When we stand, We are showing respect and thanking the people that laid down their lives for us, Me and you. It is sad to think that there are people out there that don`t care about the fallen. The ones wounded in combat. And those who were captured, And tortured just for this beautiful country. If you can`t do that like these men and women or even pay honor to those that have, Then you do not deserve to be a part of this wonderful, Free country. And this is only a free country because of the brave.

• Yes, The Pledge of Allegiance should be mandatory.

Most people don't realize why we stand during the pledge. We stand because we are paying tribute to those who are laying down their lives for our freedom, So that we can go about our daily lives. There are many men and women who are willing to lay down their lives for YOU. When we stand, We are showing respect and thanking the people that laid down their lives for us, Me and you. It is sad to think that there are people out there that don`t care about the fallen. The ones wounded in combat. And those who were captured, And tortured just for this beautiful country. If you can`t do that like these men and women or even pay honor to those that have, Then you do not deserve to be a part of this wonderful, Free country. And this is only a free country because of the brave.

• Yes, the Pledge of Allegiance should be mandatory.

Most people dont realize why we stand during the pledge. We stand because we are paying tribute to those who are laying down their lives for our freedom, so that we can go about our daily lives. There are many men and women who are willing to lay down their lives for YOU. When we stand, we are showing respect and thanking the people that laid down their lives for us, me and you. It is sad to think that there are people out there that don`t care about the fallen. The ones wounded in combat. And those who were captured, and tortured just for this beautiful country. If you can`t do that like these men and women or even pay honor to those that have, then you do not deserve to be a part of this wonderful, free country. And this is only a free country because of the brave.

• If you live in the United States then yes

If you live in the United States, not standing for the Pledge of Allegiance shows nothing but disrespect to this country. Not only does it show disloyalty, but not standing for the pledge is something that says,
    ¨I don´t believe in freedom and liberty in this country and I refuse to pledge to all of this greatness I have been given from this country."

• No it should not.

The Pledge of Allegiance should not be mandatory, it seems weird to me to make our children always stand and do the Pledge before starting class or the school day. It is important to teach students about the history of America and the hardships we faced but I do not think the pledge should be mandatory.

• The Pledge of Allegiance should not be mandatory

The Pledge of Allegiance should not be mandatory as it is no longer relevant to the national feeling about the government. The government is seen by many to be a bad guy and seems to prove it by its increasing disconnect from the opinions of average Americans. This would be just one more piece of legislation or just one more law distancing the American public from the government.

• America is supposed to have freedom of religion.

America is supposed to be a country that was founded on the
    principle of freedom of religion. This is
    true in theory, but not always in practice.
    We must respect that not everyone in this country is a Christian. The pledge of allegiance includes references
    to the Christian God, so it should not be made mandatory in schools.

• People may not want to make a pledge.

The Pledge of Allegiance is a pledge. It is basically a promise. And what kind of person are you if you make false promises? In real life you would be demeaning your own status. This is what i believe. I still love the US - its my home. But the pledge should not be mandatory, Especially for those who do not believe that the can keep the promises in the pledge.

• Hi hi hi

I am a good boi. Good boi is veri coole. He want dance. Coole good boi like dance. He also like turtlez and zebraz. He is veri yummi boi. F d vg ed f s d f f sr rf b e v r r rb rb rb rb rb ROBTOP GAMES!

• Jh h h

H h hdfjkhk aseb erhl gad i v kjkbh kjhk, Hjk hkjhkj hjk hjk hkh jk hjk h kjh jkh jkhkj hjk hjhhhhh hh hjmkguil guigvug ujgvkg uig uilg ui gil guil g uib ukb il bui vty ftg es 4rtw t ey t iu bnf sdf f sd g sd g sd g sdfg

• Its unfair for everyone

You should not be forced to do something you don't want to do. This is not fair for everyone's religion. Some people don't believe in god, Or believe in many gods. So this is not fair. Also america has the freedom of speech so you shouldn't HAVE to say ANYTHING.

• Leads us away from democracy

When the state is forcing us to say a phrase that some may not agree with, it is not only breaking the bill of rights but leading us away from democracy. In the US we get to experience freedom of expression and the freedom of staying at home and not expressing your thoughts, feeling, etc. But when the gov. comes in a tries to make you appriciate it's work even if you disagree with it, it looks like the North Korean rigeme where everyone is forced to applaud the government. This is America, if someone wants to express their feelings they may, if not they should not be forced to do so.

• Freedom of speech

Americans have the freedom of speech, and can also choose when to not speak. Anyone has the right to say no.
    Children are taught at a young age to repeat a phrase they don’t even understand. It is important to teach the children about the history of America before repeating something like that.
    Not everyone is religious as well, but changing the words is absolutely outlandish. Instead, let the students continue their work and anyone who wants to “pledge their allegiance to America” is welcome to do so.

• Pledge is bad

The pledge is wrong watch at adam ruins reanimated history ep1 highly recommend and if you dont watch and dont belive this then get out of my section my main zone is focusing on adam ruins everything. First there is no freedom any countries theres hardship and instead of chasing freedom you should chase flexiblity and smartess like this freedom is slavery

>