• Yes it should

I think that the purge should happen one day ok and yes I think that the purge should happen ok because the purge would decrease crimes and of course the population of our earth ok ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye 👋

• Sure why not

It'd be awesome over here in the uk at least cause i could just rob asda and they can't do nothing cause its illegal and their security sucks ass.
    Plus people keep going on about how capitalism is garbage so why not spice it up a little with forced anarchism once a year?
    You can't tell me you wouldnt at least be happy to have the freedom to take whatever food, Games, Drugs or anything you could desire for free and have it legal?

• Provided some things.

1. During the purge, You may only kill criminals and stupid people.
    2. I get a free cheeseburger every purge.
    3. All purge kills must be done with 16th century weopons. So, Swords, Halberds, And flintlock pistols are all used.
    4. Masks are creepy. NO MASKS.
    5. I get every Nintendo game that has ever existed and will ever exist.
    12. Sony loses the console wars.
    35. Man I could go for some bacon right about now.
    17. Hmm? We were talking about the purge? Oh right. New condition is you have to speak russian or japanese.
    13. I cannot be purged.

• Country would die.

Just imagine Syria and that is what a nation with the purge would end up as.

Do you realize how much damage to the economy would happen? Imagine the amount of arson, Property damage, Loss of human resources, Financial crime, Etc. , Would happen? That amount of loss would effectively reset the economy every Purge. Additionally, The loss of confidence in a country that loses almost all forms of government in a night would cause all business to leave and leave the nation in a state of starvation and poverty. Finally, The tax evasion that likely would happen on the Purge, As no laws = easy legal ways to avoid taxes, Would cause the country to not be able to fund anything. In all, Just imagine some poor African village and Syria and combine them and that is what a nation with the Purge would look like.

• No this should not happen

I don't believe this should ever happen. Most people wouldn't have the finances/extreme equipment and resources to protect themselves from something like this.

Also, Most people WANT TO LIVE.

* And why do I need 20+ more words left to write when I can't think of anything else to put here.

• No no no

Are you dumb NO NON NO NO NO NO NO NON NO DUMB Are you dumb NO NON NO NO NO NO NO NON NO DUMB Are you dumb NO NON NO NO NO NO NO NON NO DUMB Are you dumb NO NON NO NO NO NO NO NON NO DUMB

• Loopholes suck don't they

Ignoring murdering and stuff, Things like tax evasion and other financial crimes would become legal, So the economy would go out of wack. Irony is a bitch is int she.

B
    u
    t

I

m
    e
    a
    n

w
    h
    y

n
    o
    t

r
    i
    g
    h
    t
    ?

• No not good

Not good ok a bunch of people could die and there would be way more people looking for bad guys rather than killing people, So then they might kill some people trying to find bad guys to kill, And that in no way is good ok. Yeah. Makes sense. Word.