Should the Sale of Large Sugary Drinks Be Prohibited?

• Refined sugar in general should be more restricted.

If the use of refined sugar in foods was heavily moderated, then there would not be as much concern about the sale of sugary drinks because there would be significantly fewer of them. Research shows that consuming large amounts of refined sugar poses significant health threats. Until a restriction is placed on the use of refined sugar, the amount of sugary drinks and products that can be sold as a single serving should be severely restricted.

• No we should not ban

Are you really gonna let them tell you what you cant drink its our choose,body and rights.. So why our choice and then they so NO lets fight back our government is corrupt and is not to be trusted so join me in my fight we must join forces FIGHT!!!!!!!

• This Is A Waste

I believe the fact that our governments take the time to try and restrict the sale of large sugary drinks is a failure in our government. Large sugary drinks is not an issue that should be handled by any facet of our government, rather it be federal or local. This is a huge waste of tax payer money, even to take the time to discuss or write legislation or laws, like this.

Laura566 says2018-01-20T01:50:18.753
After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster Dr Oriafo that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the Dr Oriafo and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days my ex will come back begging. I thanked him in earnest hoping he will come back to me because I miss him so much.To my very surprise on the 3rd day he came back begging and asking me to accept him back and he will never leave me again. All this would never had been possible but for Dr Oriafo I will always and forever recommend you to the world Dr Oriafo This is his contact below: herbalsolutionhome@gmail.Com or call +13103599685
>