Should the school week be Monday through Thursday?

• School should be Monday through Thursday.

I think that we should have school on Monday-Thursday because if someone wants to go and do something fun on their weekend, They can't do it with just 2 days, You need at least a day to stay there and enjoy it, And a day or two to travel back home. And if you don't give Friday off then at least give Wednesday off so we can have a break in the middle of the week.

• No school on Friday

I think that we should have longer weekends because as a high school student I do not get much sleep and I feel like I am always over worked in my school since I have a lot of homework and I have a lot of work to do outside of school. Nuff said

• It should be Monday through Thursday because no one wants homework on the weekend.

I dont think we should have school on fridday because 1 none like homwowrk on a weekend and 2 no one likes to school on friday and 3 some people have to work after school and it is sometimes hard for them not to take a school day off during the week days so i think we should take friday off the weekday to not come to school.

• Why hasn't this been implemented in US and Canada's schools yet?

There is 3 reasons why we will benefit with a four day school week:
    1. Kids need more time to get increasing amounts of homework and extra rest.
    2. Teachers, students and staff will have more time to relax, spend time with relatives, and more opportunities for atlethic activities
    3. More exercise for kids mean fresher brains which leads to better test scores.
    So, overall I think a shorter week will benefit us in all points.

• Friday, Friday, it's Friday.

It is hard enough to go to school on Monday but Monday through Friday, now that's cruel. And the other words from this stentence are just random because this is all I got and i need 50 words to turn it in. The reason for putting this game on a the game was because this is the reason for putting it down to work.

• Yes it is because

The kids would have more time with there family and there we be no homework because they would do it at the school with there teacher and friends.My mom hates how teachers don't do there gob teacher are not supposed to give out homework because they are supposed to do it in the class with the student they are teaching.

• Yes yes yes yes yes

Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e ss s s s s s s s s s s s

• Bh hkcfgjgzktktzz ytdydsu

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• I want less school

I dont like school a lot i mean its ok but they could do better like they tried their hardest but yeah it is ok i guess ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah ah ha aha ha h h ha ha ha h ah ah ah ok bye thanks

• It would help both teachers and students

If we had Friday off along with Saturday and Sunday, it would give the teachers and students more time to complete the work they were given to work on and have more time to be spending with family and friends or to just relax over the weekend. So having Friday off would benefit both the student and teachers.

• An actual decent argument

A lot of people say yes that it should be monday through thursday because then they get a day off of school! The thing is, You are still going to school the same amount, But you are going just for fewer days. If you have school from Monday-Friday for 8 hours (40 hours a week), Instead it would be Monday-Thursday for 10 hours a week. It is much better in my opinion to have shorter lengths of school time stretched over 5 days instead of longer lengths over fewer days

• Shorter school day

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• School Week Should Stay the Way it Is

No, the school week should not be changed to Monday through Thursday. School aged children and teens need school as it is a source of education and valuable life lessons, and to take a day of the week away from these purposes is just not a very good idea at all.

• Kids in school don't need Fridays off

Kids in school aren't under a whole lot of pressure in the first place, there's no reason to allow the school week to exclude Friday. However, it would be a meaningful change if this would then eliminate some weeks of summer break to compensate for the lost days, which could reduce stress overall and result in a better education for children.

>