• We absolutely should

You must think, If nobody starts World War 3 who will? America is known to start wars when our economy is bad, So now would be a better time than ever. If you say no then you don't care about our economy. Let's go Donny. Fix this economy the only way you, And America always has.

• We totally should

We have so much power and joining forces with the right countries like russia and china we are the most powerful places right now we could even possibly overthrow a bunch of land and then the whole world could just be split between russia america and china but then again we would probably go to war with each other at some point and destroy all of humanity if we hadn't already with all the nukes from a possible ww3

• Ya. I get that America would probably start another war one day.

America does got some issues. Like having a pumpkin for a president, But I would like to keep war out of the picture. Maybe till I am dead? Just not now. It would throw our economy into the drain. I would just like to live a peaceful life, Vedging with my cats.

• Life is not a game.

Why? It is not good idea at all? You can imagine each country as family and you want to make war and let US be the only family in the world then this family will be bigger and get split into families again I think you got the point.

• What! ? ! No! No!

Are you INSANE? ! A 3RD WORLD WAR, NO! Who is idiotic enough to do that? ! Sure economy might be bad, But money is nothing compared to the MILLIONS that are sure to die. If you think there should be a 3rd world war I'm sorry, But you are so WRONG!