• I hate USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I hate the United States the most because Iraq ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ just wants to nuke the United States Of America ok so yeah my final answer is yes because I hate the USA ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ you hear me ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Destroy USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Letโ€™s nuke the United States Of America ok the United States is bad and the United States should get nuked because I hate the United States Of America ok do yeah my final answer is yes ok ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ you hear ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป me ok so ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Nuking the US would kill innocent people.

The question is why - Why would one nuke the United States? The US could probably blow up all of the major cities in the world, And then some with their bombs. It would be a terrible idea. The US could devastate the culprit. Around half of the population dislikes current leadership. Washington DC voted for Hillary Clinton, Not Donald Trump, The current president. And nuking any city will kill globalists, Environmentalists, Etc. We are too divided for nuking to accomplish much.

• WE already have been nuked.

There have been more nuclear detonations within the national borders of the USA than anywhere else. At least 1021 devices were detonated in Nevada alone. Granted these were "controlled" tests with minimal danger to humans, But the reality is that we have in fact been "nuked" more than any other country in the world.

• Not if you're smart.

First of all, I don't think any country has enough nukes to kill everyone in the U. S. , Including the U. S.
    While there are plenty of problems with the U. S. Government and culture, There are many other countries with worse problems, And none are perfect. A major reform in government might be in order, But just killing every American? That would be a horrific act.
    And America wouldn't let you anyways. I'm sure you've heard of MAD. If any country tried to bomb America, You can bet that they'd be bombed too. Not to mention the environmental impacts. Millions of square miles rendered uninhabitable, And plenty of fallout to Canada, Mexico, Russia, And the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. It would have severe environmental consequences for the rest of the world.
    Now let's talk about the prospective bombers. Even if they managed to not get blown up in retaliation, You can bet that the U. S. 's military stationed in other countries and many aircraft carriers and submarines, Etc. , Would attack you as well. The U. N. Would presumably declare martial law and military occupation, As your entire nation basically just committed an act of terrorism on a huge scale.

• If we lose this country everything should be burning in hell!

%__$7$โ‚ฌยฃ=/ยฅ^ยฅ%ยฃ=โ‚ฌ%ยฃ% ucufigo ty y y u y y y y ff t u f g ghg h y u v g cc z cxb vv vv vb h hh vh h h hbvbv vbb h h j vo k o k k o bk k k j j j k k k i v

• No no no!

If the United States gets nuked, A lot of innocent people will die. Americans are still people. Just like any other nationality in the world. Also if the USA was nuked, It would cause nuclear fallout to nearby countries like Canada, Mexico, Cuba and more. Would you KILL so many innocent lives for your own interests?

• No it should not

The USA should not be nuked because if it was nuked then we would kill innocent people in the United States Of America ok so yeah my final answer is no because the us should not be nuked ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ you hear ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป me ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Hell no bitch

No the USA shouldnโ€™t be nuked because I donโ€™t want to die Iโ€™m too young to die anyways Iโ€™m meant to vote for no not yes ok so yeah my final answer is no ok because I love USA and the USA is the best ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹