• Yes, the U.S. should be able to kill one of its own citizens.

I think that if the U.S. ever needed to kill a target for being the enemy of the country and it is during a battle of a special operation, then the U.S. should be allowed to kill him or her regardless whether the individual is a citizen or not. I do not think there should be exceptions.

• The U.S. should be able to kill one of its own citizens.

When necessary the U.S. government should be able to kill one of its citizens.There are times when the government has no other choice but to kill its own citizens.Some examples might be when the death penalty is involved or when certain levels of espionage occur.It's no different than when a foreigner commits a crime.

• The Death Penalty

Well, I honestly think that United States does on occasion kill its own citizens. Generally this sentence gets handed down to murders and the common method used is injection. This doesn't happen very often in the United States but it comes up. It causes a lot of controversy and the population is very divided about it.

• Yes it should

Yes, if their is a citizen that has committed treason, or has done an act so bad that it deserves the death penalty, then it would be a good idea to go ahead and kill them, so that they can never be set free to go and do it again.

• Yes I believe the United States should be able to kill it's own citizens.

I believe that the United States should be able to kill a citizen that is going to commit a terrorist act in the Country, taking one life instead of the terrorist killing dozens or hundreds is a justify able trade-off, I don't believe there are any other instances where the United States Government should be able to kill one of it's own citizens though.

• It's called the RIGHT to life!

The right to life means you get to live until you die naturally. No matter what. Life should be a basic right no matter how many laws you have broken. That's what prison is for. As long as the death penalty continues to exist anywhere in the world, There is no right to life. Even if it's called a right, It's a privilege. The only thing that should be put to death is the death penalty.