• Yes

People need to overlook the fact that we're invading a country, and look at the true reason why. Countries don't go to war for no reason. Do you have any idea how much we helped that country? You people need to overlook the fact that we're sending troops over, and stop saying how we need to bring them home before the job is done. Most of the people who say we should not have invaded know nothing about warfare, or what we were even doing there. The citizens of Iraq loved having us there. We got rid of Saddam Hussein and made it much safer for them. People are so quick to blame George Bush for the invasion, when they forget that the president can only send troops over or a certain amount of time, and CONGRESS (which was democratic at the time) has to approve anything longer. I hate to break it to all of you who think that everywhere in the world is just super happy with sunshine and rainbows and unicorns, but you have no idea what it was like in Iraq under Hussein.

• Yes

Regardless of why you think we went to Iraq in the first place(I'm not claiming it was purely altruistic), defending Saddam's regime as an innocent sovereign state(as I've seen so many anti-war idiots do) is disgusting. The Ba'ath party committed many war crimes and atrocities(Same goes for the Taliban). No matter why you think we were over there, claiming that toppling Saddam's regime was bad thing is retarded.

• The U.S. was right to invad Iraq

Most people say this was Bushes was for oil. That is simply not true. Saddam Hussein was a dictator in Iraq who was using chemical warfare against his own people. Is that right for him to do that? We saved thousands of lives and are setting up a democracy there.

• War in Iraq Justified by the ends and means

Iraq under Sadam Hussein was a very dangerous country. They not only had the potential for nuclear weaopens but harbored Al-Qeada militiants. Saddam Hussein personally praised the evnts of 9/11. He was and would have been a thorn to our side similiar to Iran. The war also established an ally in the regoin and a counterbalnce towards radicl countries in the regoin and OPEC

• The Iraq Liberation Campaign was justified.

Iraq under Saddam Hussein was a shithole. He was a madman. He long sought to acquire nuclear weapons. He invaded his neighbors Iran and Kuwait. He launched Scud missiles at Israel. He had plans to dominate the Middle East. He had a habit of fomenting chaos in the Middle East. He supported terrorists not Al Qaeda though but paid the families of Palestinian terrorists including suicide bombers. He gassed his people and did a genocide of them called the Kurds. If Saddam Hussein stayed in power he would have killed his people more and invaded another one of his neighbors Saudi Arabia most likely and would have launched more missile into Israel. TheWar in Iraq got rid of a madman period. Most people who were killed in Iraq were from the Insurgency backed by the Iranians and was also done by Al Qaeda not by the US led Coalition Forces. Iraq fell in chaos not because of the war but because we didn't have enough troops to stabilize the country during the post war period but things stabilized after the surge in 2007 and 2008 which put Al Qaeda on the run and reduced the violence and the war was almost won until we decided to withdrawal and not leave troops behind to stabilize the country and secure our gain in Iraq. Once we withdrew from Iraq the country fell apart and turned chaotic and Al Qaeda came back and turned into ISIS. America f**k yeah. Saddam Hussein was as much an enemy as Iran, Al Qaeda, And the Taliban in Afghanistan.

• Look I love Iraq

I look no side I love iraq ok and yes I think that we should have the USA invade Iraq because we Americans need more oil for us Americans to get back to work so we Americans can do and should be able to do whatever we want so suck it no side

• Look I understand ok

I think that we should have the USA invaded Iraq because Iraq is a country and we Americans can invade whatever the heck country we want to invade if we want to invade and annex any country if we Americans are ok with it without getting in trouble by Iraq

• It is just invaded

Many people say that the USA just for oil but however tho they are super wrong y’all because we Americans invade Because we invaded their butts ok ok and yes I think that we should have invaded Iraq for us Americans ok so we should have the u. S. Have invaded Iraq

• Yes the u. S. Should indeed have

I think We The United States should have invaded Iraq because they killed hundreds of Americans each year ok and yes I think that they should have the USA have invaded Iraq to help ourselves and help them too ok so yeah my final answer is yes bye bye 👋

• Yes the USA should have invaded

I do think that we should have invaded Iraq because they threatened us ok and yes I think that they should have invaded Iraq in the first place ok and yes I think that they should have the u. S. Have invaded Iraq for us Americans to stop the, From threating us

• No it shouldn’t

The USA should not invade Iraq we Americans and American troops should leave Iraq for good ok and no I think that the USA should not have invaded Iraq ok and the American troops should leave Iraq and leave Iraq in their life and peace ✌️ ok ok good bye

• Nononono we should not have

No wmds were found, therefore it was totally unjust and bush acted without thinking of the citizens iraq and now they are left in shambles because of his ignorant actions. The claim: "it kept us from terrorism", is totally false, as it exposed us to it even more than ever.

• No reason to get involved.

A lot of people will point out that we invaded Iraq over the threat of terrorism.
    1)Why did we invade Iraq when we could have invaded Saudi Arabia? They are a huge sponsor of terrorism, but not a finger was raised over it!
    2) if it was to fight terrorism, it backfired spectacularly. We caused ISIS to rise from the ground because we de-stabilized the country.
    3) We supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war.

• Not much reason.

Saddam Hussein was a evil person by our viewpoint but that is a common occurrence. Our United States of America does not exist to crusade against perceived evil. Ideally that is the purpose of the U.N. (Which works poorly) Osama Bin Laden was not from Iraq. The people who carried out 9/11 were not from Iraq. I'm sure it is likely that I am missing something but I am sure most other people are too. I prefer American Isolationism. Other countries oppressed people can solve their own problems. If as an individual you wish to help them fine, but don't drag the rest of America's lives and economy into it.

• Is the country in better shape?

As a soldier who was there, i feel like it was a waste of time. Is the country in better shape than before? Saddam probably deserved a good ace whooping but I know we left that country in ruin and destroyed much of their buildings, It's very sad the ruin and destruction that is brought on by war.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yesyes yes yes

• Use of force should be the last resort

The United States government had insufficient evidence to justify an invasion of Iraq the invasion would most certainly cause instability, chaos and the loss of American life. The intelligence was proven to be insufficient and no weapons of mass destruction were ever discovered in Iraq. The Cost of the war in Iraq was more then just the blood of patriots it was our children's education our nations roads and our peoples future the debt we accumulated and the chaos that continues to this day should be a lesson learned that we must not let the ignorance of our leaders cost us a bright future.

• America under Bush and Dick Screwed up big-time

Iraq is in chaos now; there are Yazidis, Mendaeans, Chaldeans, Assyrians, Kurds and other Christians and minorities being slaughtered by ISIS everyday which Bushes genocidal war created. The war fuels anger within the Islamic community and is used as a recruitment tool for ISIS and other terrorist groups today. If Bush didn't invade Iraq, the Iraqi people would be in a much better shape today and the threat of terrorism would be much lower because Saddam Hussein led a very liberal, secular regime. There are a hundred dictators today and the US doesn't even care so why did they want to remove the dictator from Iraq? Simply because of oil and money for Bush, Blair and the Dick. Saddam Hussein was never a threat to the US he never had weapons of mass destruction and not a single 9/11 hijacker had an Iraqi citizenship or was related to Iraq in any way; most or all came from Saudi Arabia yet we never touched them and still consider them one of our greatest allies in the region. The US invaded Iraq for no justifiable reason what so ever, Bush and Blair killed more than 1 Million innocent Iraqi civilians and the war led to the deaths of more than 5,000 troops; completely a waste of human lives and trillions of taxpayer dollars. This is why we must prosecute the Bush and Blair administration in the International Criminal court in the Hague for war crimes against humanity and genocide.

• On paper, a good idea. Not so much now.

Overthrowing a violent dictator seems like a great idea. Lives are saved, the country is democratic, and everyones happy. But if you're going to kill 1 million civilians and let a cult like ISIS fester then you're left with a deeper shitehole than before. Its the reason we've had all these terrorist attacks.

• WE ruined them

Sure Saddam Hussein was a monster to his people but he still prevented the country from collapsing in on itself. Our idiot leaders thought that Iraq would just peacefully accept us and now we have screwed up the entire goddamn country. We should have just left them alone. Yes, when KUWAIT was attacked, that was a reason to intervene because Hussein did it for no reason. But for Iraq, its a no