• Yes it should

Most adults aren't smart enough to vote but since were in school and learning about current events younger people are more informed voters and actually know about the legislation and politicians that were voting for. We can't trust the rights of all adults but a majority of kids would know how to vote

• There should be no age

In Australia the voting age is 18, but I believe it should be assessed individually. I'm sick of the government telling me I do not have the cognitive capacity to make decisions, and do not understand the consequences of my action and how it influences other people.
    I'm 14 by the way

• Yes it should

The voting age needs to be lower because there will be more of a voter turnout and the usa will be a better place in witch kids can live in that is why the voting age should be lower vote yes if you agree with me on this topic bye

• Teens tends to be deceived easily.

According to what johnjh5 have said, most teenagers might take voting as a joke and vote without thinking. Due to their immaturity, they have the tendency to vote blindly or easily deceived by the propaganda. This immature voting might cause the government to be corrupted and the formation of the government might be changed abominably. Also, teens tends to "surrender" to peer pressure because they do not want to be a social outcast,with this said the voting is based on the vast majority and so the voting will become bias. Based on what cayden_jb have said, he stated that all adults are "stupid",judging from his profile, doesnt he trying to show that him himself is stupid as a 22 years old man and who is him in the position to comment about other's intelligence,there is no need to cover your incompetence.

• Kids are generally brainwashed.

I actually think 21 is reasonable. Your brain is just about done growing, and young children are mostly "brainwashed" or under the impression on certain topics. Let's say I wanted to vote for Trump and the legal age was 13, and I let my parents know. They'd ridicule me forever. They constantly tell me negative about right-wing America and it is the same for most families.

• I'm 17 and I think lowering the voting age would be dumb.

Most people don't mature until their mid-20's. Many teenagers would see voting as a joke, and would vote for what they don't believe in. Even though many teenagers would be responsible, you can't trust the rights to all of them. The part in our brain used for reasoning hasn't completely developed yet.

>