Should the world accepted a one-nation hegemony over all military operations (much like the American majority struggle against the Al Assad government)?

Asked by: F100
  • I don't get the question

A one nation hegemony is one country with dominance over all others if I'm not mistake but I do not get what this has to do with military operations? I am in neither agreement nor disagreement I simply do not understand the question.

Word Word Word Word Word Word Word

• I don't understand

I have no understandability. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• If one nation was running all military operation communication would be horrible.

As we saw in Afghanistan European forces had horrible communication with their American allies. For the countries that did communicate well with the USA in Afghanistan like Polish forces were because their government wanted to build relations with Washington. That is one of the reason Afghanistan went so poorly. The USA's strategy to fight ISIS was very smart. Not putting boots on the ground without knowing the situation, But using local forces like the Kurdish Peshmerga. The Kurds in Iraq and Syria knew how to fight ISIS they just needed arms and information. Trying to put our forces into a far off country to fight with our allies where we don't how to fight will fail. Using local forces and supporting them is a way better strategy.

• The people who native to their homeland should ultimately decide the strategy and implementations used on/in their nation.

As long the situation is confined within their territory, And territory before the civil war started. Its that simple, When we blow up fruit markets on the side that was/is fighting ISIS is it because we are fighting by proxy, The Shia country of Iran, Or the Sunni psychos ISIS? I am so sick of seeing these terrible strategies unfold before my eyes and the public so disinterested and uneducated on the matter. Its sickening since I have been over there a few times myself.

• Everyone Is Involved

I believe there must be a united effort from all nations. Not only will this help America with its resource redistribution, But it would also open up the purview of military intents, And help promote a cause that everyone can associate with. For instance, An only American front in Syria will be against some nations that do not fully accept America, But a united front will be more acceptable.

Posted by: F100

>