• Rest is important!

You heard me motherfuckers. You hear me. In the modern US capitalist hellscape which prioritizes productivity and efficiency above all else and all that shit yadda yadda yadda who f***ing cares i got valedictorian at my school andd shit and think that we should have 3 day weekends that's all

• Students need a break

Students are at school five times a week and only have two days off. Most parents have a "no technology on school days" rule. Which means They only get a chance to play on Saturday and Sunday and if they're lucky they will be allowed to play on Friday night. So in conclusion the government should change the length of weekends to three days long.

• Improves Relaxation and Productivity

Research has shown that that when people have an extra day off, They can become better at time management and be more productive. This would also increase happiness levels which would make people more effective at there jobs. It would also make three days vacations more available with less stress on you. There is more time for you to do what you want and to spend time with family/friends.

• Very Important to people

As much as school and work are important. I think one extra day will help prevent the risk of getting sick or worse Cancer. Even if it's for video games or not, Me being a college student it gives us extra time to study. School is important for many people including work. But if we did get a 4 day week then we would have to work hard in long shifts.

• Yes we need them

We need to have 3-day weekends so that we have more time to play video games and other things that don't involve doing work. People need more time to relax and chill and also so they can get their assignments done. Ok I just need to add some extra words good.

• Obivusly bruh who needs

I think kids should have a day of video game for no f***ing reason. U GET ME I NEED A DAY OF f***ing FRENESS EVERY WEEK SO PLS TAKE YOUR ASS AND GO PLAY MY LITTLE PONY GIRLS. AND I NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR NOTHING. OK OK OK OK OK

• Yes of course

With a 3 day weekend, People who go to work or school would have more time to relax and rest. This time can also be used for so many other things too. Not only that, But when people go back to work or school on Monday or whenever the "Third" day is, They would be refreshed and ready for work.

• Yeah f**k you

Because f**k you ok and yes I think that we should have to get 3 day weekends okay and we have to have to give 3 day weekends ok and yes I think that we should have to get 3 day weekends ok ok ok ok ok bye bye 👋

• Of course y’all

Yes I think that we should have to get 3 day weekends ok and yes I think that we should have to give 3 day weekends to everyone ok and we should have to give everyone 3 day weekends ok so we should have to give 3 day weekends ok

• Yes they should

Yes I think that we should have to give 3 day weekends o’ and we have to have to give 3 day weekends ok and yes I think that we should have to give 3 day weekends ok and yes I think that we should have to give 3 day weekends

• f**k U bitch

f**k U Researchers have found that poor parenting during infancy leads to childhood aggression. Teens have increased levels of anger when they don’t spend enough quality time with their parents. Researchers have found that poor parenting during infancy leads to childhood aggression. Teens have increased levels of anger when they don’t spend enough quality time with their parents.

• It bad for health stuff

If u bois lounge round all day u will get unhealthy and be antisocial and play among us all day and u will not go to school and get a bad edu so ya im out, No need to explsin wank u for listens because i a coolk kid :)

• Nooo its bad xd

School is important, So having less of it is bad. More time to study means more chances of doing what you want after you leave school, Or getting into better schools when you leave your current one. Also being at home with your siblings can DEFINITELY increase your stress levels.

• Big boy ching chong

Big gay big bong ching hairlind be doodoo I gay Ching Chong cho cho train your hairline poop 3 day weekend gay cho cho train your hair line yeah gay Ching Chong cat boi dude kills you poop head gay
    Report Post like get out dweeb no one likes you

• Ggrrrrr school schoool

I am in school and it is epicccccc. . And the teacher all respect me dowg, , , , , , Heck yah. Alo another fact i can use is that School is hella fun man ;) and if we don't go to school :o We don't learn B) Cool kid out *Drops mic* im out

• No 3 day weekend

The reason why we should not have a 3 day weekend is because of a bill increase. Most children would run straight to their phones once their parents leave the house. The other reason is also television. Some children might go turn on the TV or Xbox once their parents leave the house.

• No because school is rly rly fun so ya. /

School is rly rly rly rly rly lry rly ryl ryk rylr ylry lry rly rly rly ry ylr yry ylr ylry yr ylr ylry lry rly lry ryly rlr ylr ylr rl rly rl rly rly rly rly rly rl ryly rly lry rly lry lry l5 y ;r r lrty rly lr ylry lrm ylr yryl lr ylr yllr FUN.

• Shorter weekends are key

In my opinion there should only be a 1 day weekend because after 2 days of just chillin it is hard to maintain focus during lessons. Also some people have a love for learning and if allowed another day of school per week would exceed expectations. In addition school is a great place to hang out with friends.

• Not going to school is bad

Cuz that means that there is less studying, Which leads to having a not good future. Instead of having an extra day off of school we should have an extra day but not of school but of tutoring. Tutoring and schooling at the same time can help organise time for school homework and tutoring homework.

• Not going to school is gay

My mom always says people who don't go to school are gay and I don't want her to find out i am gay so we should keep school the way it is. Now because i need 13 more words i am going to write my memoirs. My earliest memory is