• Example: Hunan Scandal

6 orphanages in China were found to be involved in child trafficking. They were paying kidnappers to steal babies from Chinese parents. Government officials were storming couples’ houses to kidnap their babies. Their motivation? The $3000 fee they were receiving in return for supplying babies for international adoption, mainly to America. Adoptive parents were told that the babies were abandoned. This was not the case! The babies were kidnapped, not given up.
    I think international adoption should be banned because of scandals like the one in Hunan. Granted, this is not always the case, but it occurs too often to not be considered. Hunan was not unique, it was not a one and only. This is still happening.

• Abort adoption!

Adoption is nothing more than inflicting a life of legalised lies upon a person. Adoption involves an unnecessary, irrevocable legal severance of the person from THEIR OWN genealogical heritage! Adoption is nothing to do with child protection and should be abolished immediately. Adoption is nothing more than 21st century slave ownership.

Posted by: 7rin
  • It's a circus

International adoption is currently a mess. The process is corrupt, and many people doing it are doing it for all the wrong reasons. While there may not be anything inherently wrong with it, the process is so flawed at the moment that it is probably better to just forget the whole idea. There are enough babies who need good homes right here.

• Americans first for adoption

Honestly, why would one adopt a child from another country when there are natural born children here who deserve a second chance with a family willing to adopt. Why bring a international child to the US who wont have any family after you pass. Noone else signed up to adopt the child but you, at least with a US adoption there is a chance that the child will have some extended family to go to after the parents pass.

• Adoptive Parent Stuggling with Ethics

Really, I am 9mo home from SE Asia with my wonderful daughter, but I have struggled since before we left with what exactly we were/are doing. Can I deny that my particular daughter is happy, privileged, and doing very well? No. Can I reconcile this with the gut wrenching experience of visiting her country for 2 separate 1 month trips, and falling in love with it, and knowing she will grow-up significantly removed from it? No, not entirely. I don't want to seem self righteous, but....(famous last words right:), being from the mid-west, we have committed to living in the most Asian neighborhood in 5 states, learning as much of our daughter's home language as she knows (with hopes for more), engaging her home culture and religion/philosophy (Buddhism), and have plans to return to her country as often as possible, including extended trips as soon as she is able. What percentage of intl adoptive parents are even aware of racial/ethnic issues and identity formation, beyond some sappy sentiments shared at a mandatory class? Maybe 12%. How many have some sort of American superiority and/or Christian theological superiority-complex that compels them to save or "serve" the lost orphan? Alot. (I"m a Christian by the way). In summary: I am not ultimately against Intl adoption if the adopters are willing to sacrifice a good deal of what is likely a pretty privileged white life to become a genuinely multi-ethnic family. Unfortunately, I don't think this is very common at all, and moderately taught, and very remotely demanded of by agencies.

• Kids belong home

Kids belong in their home CPU treks with their own home country, with their own culture, language, their own people. There is a growing movement of adopted children back to their home countries, especially Korea. Besides many of the officials in these countries are corrupt and will even force families to give up children to meet quotas or make extra money

• Adopt USA children first

There are over 130,000 American children paper ready in the US foster care ready for adoption. Instead of spending over $30,000 for a child over 5,000 miles away and getting caught up in the adoption agencies marketing and lies about Domestic adoption (or worse fraud and scandals) check America first.

• Children need a loving family

International adoption means they might not be provided with this as people who are adopting these children are not having their house and living environment checked to see if it is suitable to bring up a child in. Children could be abused and have no one to turn to for help. Meaning the could suffer and possibly die

• Supporting the Exploitation of Children

The fact that these people choose not to look in their own countries and help those children in my opinion is very self absorbed. All for the sake of having a diverse family? There are plenty of children in our foster care system of various backgrounds who are in need of a loving home. Just because the states have clean water and no ravaging wars as some pro international adoption advocates use to support their claims, does not mean our orphaned American children should be overlooked. Let's fix the problem by starting at home! How can we be an example to other countries when we cannot even take care of our own children???

Also I just finished watching a documentary that delves into the crimes that are being committed against children who are supposedly orphans, but in reality have been stolen from their families. And the driving force behind this??? American families!! Seriously watch this documentary it's on Netflix and it's called The Traffickers, specifically investigating the organized crime that is adoptions in the Republic of Congo.

And I'm not asking for an outright ban, but we do need better regulation to protect the children who are exploited for other people's desire.

• Supporting Child Trafficking

• No, I don't believe there should be a ban on international adoption

What would be the reason to justify it? I can't think of one. There's no good reason to ban international adoption. If a couple wants to adopt from another country, they have every right to be able to do that. Isn't one of our rights as Americans the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? To take away the chance to adopt internationally is to strip us of that right for those that may wish to do it. It wouldn't be right. So no I don't think there should be a ban on international adoption at all, there's no reason for it, and it would be a violation of our right to do as wish so long as no harm is done in the process.

• No, I don't think there should be a ban on international adoption.

No, I don't think there should be a ban on international adoption.There are so many unwanted children in other countries that are given up for adoption that we here in the United States would love to provide a home for. If it would make their lives better, I think it would be great.

• You're kidding right? Right?

I came onto this opinion and was appalled by how many people are against international adoption! Unlike in America, kids from other countries might be starving in the streets! Have none of you been to third-world countries? I mean really, ban the last hope for millions of children around the world? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! I have friends who were adopted from other countries. They have turned out just fine.

• Ban on adoption by foreign nationality is racism

International adoptions need to be reformed, not banned. A person who wants an international adoption ban would have to be a Far-right wing extremist with a belief of British-Israelism or known as Christian Identity. I believe that International adoption should be reformed, because of the abuses of Russian, Chinese, Korean, trafficking of Mexican, Cuban, Brazilian Portuguese, and territorial Commonwealth Puerto Rican children. The U.S. government has done too little to stop abuses of children with foreign nationality since 2010. The adopted boy from Russia was being back because of his abusive adoptive mother from Alaska severely and harshly punished him. Reforming International adoptions will reduce the abuse of adopted children of foreign nationality. Those who don't agree with me is a racist. I want an International adoption reform bill that will reduce the abuse of adopted foreign children.

• No ban on international adoption

No, I don't think there should be a ban on international adoption. There are so many unwanted children in other countries that are given up for adoption that we here in the United States would love to provide a home for. If it would make their lives better, I think it would be great.

• No no no

No no no n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o on on on on o nn o no no no no no n ono no n on ono n ono n ono no no no no

• Take a Walk in Their Shoes

If you lived on another Continent where you had to live in a room that tons of other kids live in too, and you knew that either your parents died, they didn't want you, or they didn't have enough money for you to stay with them. There are so many kids out in the world that live in the world and think that they aren't loved and that not even one person cares about them. If you want to think about how you are disagreeing and thinking that America should come first when little kids are out in the world with no help. At least in America, we have clean water. In some other countries, they have dirty water in which if they drink it could kill them. I honestly don't want to live thinking that I am the only person in the world, I want to live knowing that I did something to help or at least point out this sad cause.

• Children Deserve to be able to have a good life.

Think if you were on another Continent. Let's just say Haiti, which is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Ok, you are a child living in Haiti and you were in an orphanage where you lived in a little room with lots of other children. Sometimes the kids are lucky enough to go to an orphanage where there are like only 6 girls and 4 boys. You barely have any food and you are super skinny. Wouldn't you want to be adopted and feel like you are loved and you can have a better life! Some of you can have different opinions and say that America should go first, but really imagines yourself in one of the little kid's places.

• Because america comes first

We should put america first and then other countries. How will we be able to save the children around the world if we can't save our own country? And you don't know if the kids around the world where kidnapped and put for adoption just for money. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

• Could you tell a child

Could you look a child in the eye and say you can not have a family because no one in your country wants you but don't worry people in other countries do but you can not lie with them because the live out of the country and know no one will ever love you if so what type of human being are you

SOPHIA2222 says2013-11-20T02:16:54.547
A GREAT sorcerer ( druwagbale@gmail.Com ) that help bring my kid EX BACK TO Me.I want to witness a great sorcerer who helped me when I lost all hope. I broke up with my ex boyfriend with only slight misunderstanding with the hope that we will be in touch shortly , but things got worse until I present a powerful spellcaster by a friend named jennifer , and got his turn and I contacted with him , Dr. Uwagbale help me with their powers to bring him back , I never believed in spell caster until I meet Dr. Uwagbale , he is a powerful man because my heart I wish I was given by Dr. Uwagbale , Good, will be of great sin if I leave here without losing touch of the great wizard , if you need the help of this great spell caster can contact him via e- mail:
druwagbale@gmail.Com once you contact all your problems have ended once again say one big thank you Lord for helping me get my ex boyfriend, and please keep up the good work sir make the people may need your help.
Friends can contact the following problem
1) want your ex back .
(2) always have nightmares.
(3) to be promoted in his office.
(4 ) want women / men to run after you.
( 5) Want a child.
(6 ) Do you want to be rich.
(7 ) want to tie your husband / wife to be yours
forever.
(8 ) need financial assistance.
( 9) Herbal care and many more
1) you want to promote anything that makes
2 ) you want to earn good money
3) business success
4) spiritual solutions
5) to win the trial
6) want a divorce
7) the need to protect them as immortal
8) Do you want to be rich
9) Do you want to be in control of that marriage
10) Would you be attracted to people
11) HOW DO YOU GET THE PREGNANCY
12) How to get your ex husband and wife NEW
13 ) HOW TO WIN YOUR LOTTERY
14 ) PROMOTION SPELL
15 ) PROTECTION SPELL
16 ) BUSINESS SPELL
17 ) GOOD JOB SPELL
18 ) Cure for any disease
19)) OR YOU WANT TO HAVE A CHILD OF YOUR OWN
contact him I guarantee I can help .
Here is his email : druwagbale@gmail.Com
>