Should there be a certain age at which someone is too old to drive considering that there is a minimum age to drive?

Asked by: Markosuss
  • Yes and no. .

It should depend on each individual, For example, My dad is is getting on in years but his eye sight and reactions to surroundings are as good as they've ever been. His friend however, Is ten years younger than him, Has poor eye sight and has terrible shakes so each person ages differently and should have a medical test after the age of 65 ever year or so to certify they are still safe on the roads.

• . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Mn j jhg vxexcfvgjbhknjmjnhbgfdz bgfdc bhgfvc bhytresxcvbnju76tfdxcvbn bgy7yhb cxfgy7rdvb

Old people should not drive on public roads! If we consider that someone is too young to drive, Should someone be too old to drive? I think yes. If one observes the tendencies of an old person driving, They tend to drive much slower than the flow of traffic creating traffic jams and people trying to get to work which will make them late. If they are late because an old person is driving slow, They may get road rage and weave in and out of traffic. This is a potential danger. Also, If a person that is headed to work is traveling at night, And an old person is driving much slower at night, Then they will cause an accident by being rear-ended because the old person was driving much slower than the posted speed limit. So, I believe that there should be an age at which someone is too old to drive.

• Old people should not drive on public roads!

If we consider that someone is too young to drive, Should someone be too old to drive? I think yes. If one observes the tendencies of an old person driving, They tend to drive much slower than the flow of traffic creating traffic jams and people trying to get to work which will make them late. If they are late because an old person is driving slow, They may get road rage and weave in and out of traffic. This is a potential danger. Also, If a person that is headed to work is traveling at night, And an old person is driving much slower at night, Then they will cause an accident by being rear-ended because the old person was driving much slower than the posted speed limit. So, I believe that there should be an age at which someone is too old to drive.