• Scsgvsd dgdfh dsgdf

Hfjxgjhhhjfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxfgxafgvhhfhgf dhjedegf GAHFG GFJJFHQGW FAGGTF GD GGD GH G GSD SG G GG F F GF FG FG FG GFG F FG FG G FG FGF G H FGFG FG FG FGG FGF GF G FG FH F F G FG GFEGEFGDGFHADF FG F GFG DF GF GFG FGFSFFS FS FSSFSDFFSD FGSD FG FG DFG SFSFGSFGFGF GFG FG FG FFFFFFFGFG FG FG GF FGSD FGFG FGFG G

• Of course there should be a dress code in school.

First of all, you are going to school. Why do you need to be dressing up in all sorts of clothing for just school. School is a place of learning nothing more. Meaning you are not there to go on a runway showcasing your 'style'. But to learn something. Also if a student stop focusing on their attire then wouldn't they focus more on their studies?

• Yes there should

There could be kids in gangs wearing things that endanger kids because it is for their gang. Also there are girls showing no self respect for theirselves . It is in no way appropriate for people to wear things with cuts in places not needed, tight things that are obtrusive, and sexually suggestive clothing. Absolutely not

• Dress codes give sense of identity

When students are all dressed in one and the same clothing this gives them the pride and identity of which school they belong to. Dress codes gives the students the ability to differentiate themselves from the rest of the society. People will know where you to look for you when they want to see you and so dress codes should be in schools

• There shold be

Dress code keep students looking alike and not weird . Some tween or tenage girls will wear in apropriate clothing to school. It will cause distractions. I being in middle school now know how important it is ( i used to hate it ) because girls in my school would wear weird things

• DEFINATELY YES it should

Some people could wear in apropriate clothing and distracting clothing even if they dont like it it is goood to have my school has a dresscode and i dislike it and am now realizing that its important now that im in middle school and girls could wear weird clothing. There should be dress code

• Dress Codes Are Pointless

Your style, in many cases, reflects your personality and lets you express yourself. In school, there are many times when the teachers will tell you to express yourself in your work, yet for some reason it's wrong to do it when you're dressing? I understand that you can't go to school is a crop top that barely covers your breasts, and that is a reasonable rule, but God forbid those pesky shoulders show!

• Dress code stops personal styles

Student dress code prevent kids in showing their own personal style and makes everyone feel like their all the same. People should be allowed to show who they really are thought their own choice of clothes. Everybody is unique and special in their own way but student dress code makes us less special and I say no to dress code.

• Dress code should not be provided in school.

If their is a dress code then everyone would be dressed the same. Is like if you where in prison or something. So I think their should not be allowed in school. It would be awkward for other students wearing the same thing. So my opinion is that their should not be a dress code in school.

• Dress code is boring

Everyone will be the same without a dress code. It would be like a prison where everyone is the same and is forced to conform to everyone else. There will be no individuality. It would be so plain. It would basically be like seeing in black and white. Let people express themselves.

• Dress code would provide no individuality,

• No. I don't think so.

Do you know where else people are forced to wear the same clothing; prison. In prison, however, at least the guards have a uniform of their own. If there is going to be a dress code at school, the teachers should be made to comply as well. This will stop students feeling resentment and inferiority towards the teachers and may help student relations.

• Dress codes aren't a good idea

A dress code is a really bad idea. It teaches females that they have to cover up their bodies so men don't get distracted. How is that fair? Men should learn how to control themselves and not look at a women's body and same for women. Self-control is a good thing to learn. They can also limit self expression which I think is very important and it aggravates me when I can't wear what I feel confident in. If people don't feel confident they might not do as well at school cause they are being distracted while they are trying to learn by their insecurities. I know I find insecurities distracting.

>