• Kids need homework!

I think that kids should get homework on halloween because it is important tto keep up in school and at home. Even if it is a holiday. Youcan still go trick or treating when you are done with your homework. Imagine it as a long break. It is important to keep your grades at an A+ so I say you should have homework on halloween.

• Yes, give homework.

By this time, I have been attending a nice high school for three and a half years, and I've received homework over the weekend, over summer break, and, of course, on Halloween, which doesn't matter for me at all. I propose allowing homework on that holiday for older students. Perhaps for younger students as well, in moderation.

Posted by: bb94
  • Halloween is bad

Well most kids don't even like Halloween because it is un healthy and bad and boring. Kids should do more homework as it gives them stuff to do and helps you learn so you get into a top college And also this is coming from a year 7 who does lots of sports and is bored and my friend that goes to another school gets heaps of homework and I'm so jealous!!!

• HW on Halloween is cruel

I haven’t been able to have fun on Halloween for 3 years. Some teacher always assigns a test the day after. Last year it was a biology test, This year it was a math test and a history test. I was studying the entire night and my friends showed up at my door while they were trick or treating because their teachers had been kind enough to respect the holiday. The whole night all I could think about was them having fun while I was sitting at my desk studying. I studied until 2am when I accidentally fell asleep on my desk because I was so tired. I woke up at 5am and realized what had happened, Then I freaked out because I had fallen asleep before I had finished studying and didn’t feel prepared for my tests. I cried uncontrollably while my mom yelled at me for waking her up so early in the morning. . .

• No! Homework on Halloween is just cruel. C’mon teachers!

For the past 3 years I haven’t been able to have any fun on Halloween. Every year some teacher assigns a test the next day. Last year it was a biology test and this most recent year I had a math test and a history test the day after Halloween. I was studying the entire night and my friends even showed up at my door trick or treating because their teachers were nice enough to respect the holiday. It made me feel so sad that I had to sit and study for those tests while I knew they were out having fun. I stayed up until 2 am and wasn’t even done studying but I accidentally fell asleep on my desk because I was so tired. I woke up at 5am and realized what had happened and proceeded to freak out because I didn’t feel prepared for the tests. I cried while my mom yelled at me for waking her up so early in the morning. . .

• Just not right

I remember when I was in 6th grade, And I was given a big science test the day right after Halloween. I’m from a serious A-only type of family, So of course I had to study. After being quizzed by my mom as fast I could get her to manage, I sped upstairs, Threw on my costume and ran to the car telling my dad to hurry up so we could get over to my friend’s neighborhood before it was too late(my neighborhood has a bunch of fences and dogs and there are only about 6 houses with only one other consisting of young kids). But alas, As I jumped out of my seat and ran into the subdivision, It came to my crushing realization that all the houses were either almsot out of candy or finished completely for the night. I remember taking off my mask and trying not to cry as I trudged back to my dad’s car. My mom told me to just buy candy from the grocery store, But it really wasn’t the same at all. My cousins that year told me all about how they traded candy and ate so much and had so much fun, And I would just feel so miserable( I’d like to add this was my second experience trick or treating, As I didn’t live in a neighborhood capable of doing that and didn’t discover the othe rnieghbkrhood until 5th grade). From that point on, The same thing would happen every year, So now I just don’t trick or treat. I hate it, But it’s just how things ended up, And I really wish things were different. Some kid shouldn’t have to walk home with a pretty much empty bucket becuase their teacher gave them homework or a test on one of the best nights of the year. It’s just not fair or right.

• Sugar rush, Sleepy

Kids stay up really late and eat candy then if they eat to much then they get sugar rush. Finally if they stay up to late then they get too sleepy too do homework. I just want to win and be write and be appreciated hi hi hi hihi hi hi.

• Why on earth would teachers even imagine this?

Halloween is a time for kids to relax, Hang out with friends, And, Most importantly, Go out and haul back truckloads of candy. We should not be focused on trying to complete some garbage math homework that we haven't even started a chapter on yet. Us kids should be free to trick or treat as long as we want, Not to be bothered by a sheet of paper with trash written all over it that us kids call homework.

• Halloween is practically an international holiday

Is halloween celebrated in china? Yes
    is halloween important? Yes why?
    It's in china so it's important!
    Therefore being such an important holiday why do teachers treat it like crap
    Highschool
    teacher: Well now I know that you are all to old for halloween. And trick or treating
    student: wtf we want free candy
    teacher: so here some homework to keep you busy

a teacher's halloween night
    drunk and celebrating halloween with old people by drinking

students suffering

next day

teacher:how was your halloween students?

• Nut Nut Nut

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. Ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, Your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready! … Start. The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. Ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, Your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready! … Start. The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. Ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, Your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready! … Start. The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. Ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, Your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready! … Start.

• We have enough already.

Yes, some may argue that homework gets you into top colleges and stuff, but come on! Some people think only little kids dress up and celebrate Halloween, but I am a 6th grader who chose to wear a costume this year (many of my friends did too). We had homework, and it's not fair because we are kids. We deserve to have fun and go trick-or-treating. Everyone's so excited to wear their costumes and collect candy and whatever the houses give out. At least give something that can be done for extra credit, but not required! Who else agrees?

• Of course not

It’s bad enough that we have school on Halloween, so the least they could do is give us no homework for that one special day that everyones waited a whole year for. Once a kid gets home from school on Halloween, they shouldn’t have to worry about homework, they should be getting ready for Halloween.

• Not at all

Halloween is a fun filled holiday for adults and parents alike. I get HOURS of homework every night and have even had to stay up till 12am or later to get it done. NO im not an idiot and NO I don't get Fs in school. In fact i have an overall grade of A in all my classes so far and continue to thrive in excellence. I just have ALOT of homework. I dont get alot of free time EVER, but I no what it feels like and I want it desperately. Getting homework on a holiday that I look forward to every year is a NIGHTMARE. I'm afraid i'll never have the chance to even put my costume on. Halloween is the one night I can feel free to be anyone I want and if I can't have the chance to celebrate it than I am going to cry. And if I try to do homework afterwards I will just be forced to have the stress of trying to get it done before its due date. Halloween is an amazing holiday that I demand not to have homework on.

>