• No More please baby

NO MORE SUPER SOAKER fefe got that wet wet Students should be given less homework As my team has stated in many ways, Students should be given less homework. Most of the work is on the computer, So that means a lot more hours spent sitting looking at a computer screen all alone. There is also to much pressure on children these days. We deserve to go home and relax after a long seven hours of hard learning. Let’s hear those two words. HOME-WORK. It’s wrong. We have school work. Now that, Children can live with. Insted we could have Home:
    . Relax
    . Fun
    . Play
    . Family time
    Anything but homework.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    NO More Homework There should be less homework for more time with your family and other outside activities. Teachers and schools should lower the number of homework because Even CNN Says That too Much Homework stresses out children and they get scared whenever they are asked to turn in their homework. That is why there should be less homework.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    Students should be given less homework As my team has stated in many ways, Students should be given less homework. Most of the work is on the computer, So that means a lot more hours spent sitting looking at a computer screen all alone. There is also to much pressure on children these days. We deserve to go home and relax after a long seven hours of hard learning. Let’s hear those two words. HOME-WORK. It’s wrong. We have school work. Now that, Children can live with. Insted we could have Home:
    . Relax
    . Fun
    . Play
    . Family time
    Anything but homework.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    Like adolf hitler has said We are wasting time on doing hw. The communists are smarter than our idiotic capitalists in America. CAPITALISM IS STUPID! Homework is NOT GOOD for Children. THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE STUPID: If you asked your child, They would say there should be less or no homework. However, Homework not only teaches a child discipline and responsibility, It teaches them to think on their own to problem solve. Since class sizes are larger and periods shorter in schools, As an effort to teach more information to more students, The time for attention to individual students has lessened. Homework is a way to bridge that gap and for the teacher to see if the students are learning.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    We waste our freetime anyway. At my elementary school I was given less than 30 minutes of homework a day. In highschool I got 30 min

• NO MORE SUPER SOAKER fefe got that wet wet

. Relax
    . Fun
    . Play
    . Family time
    Anything but homework.

• NO More Homework

There should be less homework for more time with your family and other outside activities. Teachers and schools should lower the number of homework because Even CNN Says That too Much Homework stresses out children and they get scared whenever they are asked to turn in their homework. That is why there should be less homework.

• NO More Homework

• Students should be given less homework

As my team has stated in many ways, students should be given less homework. Most of the work is on the computer, so that means a lot more hours spent sitting looking at a computer screen all alone. There is also to much pressure on children these days. We deserve to go home and relax after a long seven hours of hard learning. Let’s hear those two words. HOME-WORK.It’s wrong. We have school work. Now that, children can live with. Insted we could have Home:
    . Relax
    . Fun
    . Play
    . Family time
    Anything but homework.

• Like adolf hitler has said

We are wasting time on doing hw. The communists are smarter than our idiotic capitalists in America. CAPITALISM IS STUPID! Homework is NOT GOOD for Children. THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE STUPID: If you asked your child, they would say there should be less or no homework. However, homework not only teaches a child discipline and responsibility, it teaches them to think on their own to problem solve. Since class sizes are larger and periods shorter in schools, as an effort to teach more information to more students, the time for attention to individual students has lessened. Homework is a way to bridge that gap and for the teacher to see if the students are learning.

• We waste our freetime anyway.

At my elementary school I was given less than 30 minutes of homework a day. In highschool I got 30 min to 1 hour, compared to the 6 hours of freetime I had. So in my free time, I just played Maplestory and hung out on facebook. I know most kids just play video games and hang around bored too. We should be made to do productive homework. Of course, homework should be educating and not just rote memorization or coloring which just wastes time. But as long as it's educating homework will make us be smarter and more productive. It's like more school outside the classroom.

Posted by: jbub
  • Homework is Good for Children

If you asked your child, they would say there should be less or no homework. However, homework not only teaches a child discipline and responsibility, it teaches them to think on their own to problem solve. Since class sizes are larger and periods shorter in schools, as an effort to teach more information to more students, the time for attention to individual students has lessened. Homework is a way to bridge that gap and for the teacher to see if the students are learning.

>