• Yes, I do

I have two reasons, one is that there can be physical fighting, drug dealing, and even shoot outs at schools sometimes, police presence would help with these issues. Another reason is because of the Sandy Hook school shootings, if there were police officers or armed guards at Sandy Hook in the first place, the shooter probably wouldn't of taken a student's life.

• Yes there should be police officers in schools.

I agree with the other side that the school officials could break up a physical fight amongst students and a police officer isn't needed. However, we need at least one police officer at every school because there has been an increase in school shooting. If you place an officer at every school, they can prevent the shooting and the student's wouldn't get injured.

• Yeah in all and in every school too

Yes I think that we should have to have police to be in every and of course in all schools too by the way because it can make students feel safer and of course it could prevent school shootings from happening ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye đź‘‹

• Yeah but in all schools

Yeah there should have to be police officers in schools but however tho police officers should have To be put in all schools no matter what schools are they ok police Officers should have to be put in all and of course in every school no matter where they are or what they are

• Police Officers should be put in all schools

Yes I think that we should have to put police officers in all schools because it can help protect students ok and they should have to put police officers in all schools because it can help protect and of course prevent any crimes from happening at all schools by the way

• If something happens then a police officer is there to stop help quickly.

I think we should have two police officers because if someone gets hurt then one Can go and help them and one can stay.

We can have two to on Each floor that way if someone gets hurt on one floor one can go when you can stay if someone gets hurt on the other floor one can go one can stay.

And then if we have two on each floor may be more safer cuss if someone gets her again on the other floor one can go another one can go help the other person.

• Yes, Because of this:

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
    I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
    Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
    So much to do, So much to see
    So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    Hey now, You're an all-star, Get your game on, Go play
    Hey now, You're a rock star, Get the show on, Get paid
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold
    It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
    You're bundled…

• They should be in schools

Children should be taught that police officers are our friends, Not enemies. Police officers can help stop crime in schools. Hj ghjk ghjk ghj dfrgth rftghj yui tyu sdf jkl ty tfgvb yhjv dfrty ujm edrfg yui tyhrdc ewertyu rfb gh 7yuhb rtyu 9gfftyh hrdcvgh fdtyh gh ghjk yhgbv Yeah

• Yes, There should be police in school.

Because many shootings happen in schools or murders. Also because some kids can get injured on the playground, In class, In gym and maybe in the infirmary if something goes wrong on the medicine or on a scar or scratch. Also if a fight of adults or kids happen the police could help.

• Sherloid by sherloid

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    So much to do, So much to see
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold
    You're bundled…

• No there should not be police officers in schools!

No there should not be police officers in schools. First of all, you need privacy. Then the police cameras have enough tec to do the job that the police officers would do. You don't need police officers to stop help you and stop fights. You might see them peeking around in the doorway if you had them.

• Students will be scared.

I think that police officers should not be in schools because students will feel like they're in jail. They will not be able to express themselves and be who they truly are if they have officers constantly watching them 24/7. They will be scared and disorder will soon start to grow.

• Don't treat them like criminals.

Having police officers at school will create disorder. Police officers should be outside of school, dealing with problems important. Injuries at school should be dealt without police officers, and left to nurses, and teachers. If shooting actually happens of campus, which is very unlikely, then they have the right to come on campus. Overall, they aren't needed.

• You do not need police officers at schools.

You do not need police officers to break up a physical fight, in fact it is probably better handled inside the school system so you don't get a criminal record and mediation can occur. There are many more drug dealings out in the ghetto suburbs or wherever drug dealers hand out, put police there. The number of shootings and violence in bars and certain ghetto areas is definitely higher than whatever tiny percentage it is in schools. In summary, waste of resources.

• That would be very sad

It will be a very sad day when police officers have to be stationed in all schools. We don't have any in any schools in my country.

Schools are full of kids and the schools have a right to discipline one kids as they see fit, they are not full of criminals. If we start treating kids like criminals then they will act like criminals.

• They are not trauma informed and kids could be triggered by police being in a school for disciplinary reasons

Kids could have seen some police brutality in their families and they could have fear of police and it could bring anxiety to certain kids in the school and it would make the kids feel like criminals and bring more fear. It could also cause kids to have a record way too early for things that they might do developmentally.

• Kids may be scared

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    So much to do, So much to see
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold
    You're bundled…

• Today i am going to be singing sherlloyd by sherlloyd oh becky g

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    So much to do, So much to see
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold
    You're bundled…

• Wait hold on

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    So much to do, So much to see
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold
    You're bundled…

• Kids will feel weird

If you are in school and you just see a police officer staring at you it makes you feel weird and some kids will feel like they are in prison if the police are everywhere and the police might hurt kids causing them to stop being socially active in fear of getting hurt by the police.