• No effort, no gain.

Schools on Saturdays is acceptable and at the same time helpful. This will give students more time to study. And having classes on Saturdays will help them not to compromise their other subjects because of pressure and lack of time. And in family, you can always find time to be with them. Studying well is very important in your future. It's like extra time to understand the lessons well, more chances to ask you instructors about the topic and it's like a training ground for your future job.

• Our future depends on this generation

In order for our generation to be smarter, better, and just in general, more inventive and imaginative, school should be extended to Saturday. Yes, extra curricular activities will be interfered with, but PE is usually required in schools. They won't end up fat, if that's what you're worried about. Children can hang out after school. Some people don't go out on Sundays because of religion, but what's more important? Hanging out with friends, or creating a better future for your kids/you and the rest of America. Maybe even the economy can be benefited from this act. And yes, you all are annoyed that I'm saying 'maybe', but since kids go to school more, their common sense and knowledge will rise due to an extra day of school. This will almost guarantee that the child will grow up to make good choices and decisions. Of course, who in the world would want an extra day at school, even I don't want to. But our future should depend on this act so much. Without pain, there is no gain. I'm writing a debate speech for this side in school, and I appreciate all of these opposing entries because I can use them as a rebuttal.

• Yes we should

Yes because the education of the kids in the 21 century generation are way behind in intelligence compared to china so we need to focus more on education and less on Instagram and when the next season of EMPIRE is coming on so we do need to have Saturday school

• Yes because we get to learn more

Yes we need school to get us extra work for middle school and other grade please have that extra school and we learn are expetationts nenfbfvfbvhbjhdvjdc ff ffnd fhfhfd vmsf snf fhkfjwkfjea qkjde wfss grf dfs fs a d d d dd d d d d d d d d d

• I am a child and I know how it feels

Students will be able to learn more and of those whose parents don't let them go out, can meet their friends in school.
    The children who spend more time in school will benefit on being able to learn more but they should also have a choice of what lessons they want to do that day and at what times this would be the best thing.

• School hours should be shorter if we have shook on Saturdas

If we have school on Saturday, the school hours of studying will be shorter than 7 hours. I know that people need rest and it is good to rest. Children need good education for their future. You don't want to be a failure right? Yea no one wants to be a failure. So I think school on Saturday is good for children.

• Schools on Saturday is good for children who can't study

If we go to school on Saturday, the principle of the school must make the study time shorter, because if there's no school on Saturdays, the study time for Monday~Friday it would be 7 hours of study, but if there's school on Saturdays, the study time must be shorter. I know kids don't like to study but how about children who can't study? It will affected their future.

• I believe that there should be school on Saturday.

The children who spend more time in school will benefit on being able to learn more but they should also have a choice of what lessons they want to do that day and at what times this would be the best thing

• Yes this is right

In my opinion I would like children to go to school on Saturdays, this will educate children so they can get a good job in life. Even though some children don’t like school sooner or later they will realise what it will give them. David Camren also thinks this will be good for the children's education so ;]

• Smarter and more social

• 5 days is enough

I need to sleep, And going to school 5 days a week is already taking all my time and i can't do anything else I HATE SCHOOL and i forgot about sims i need to build housesss and jobs for my populaton which reminds me of geography, My city is a LIC

• Don`t have school on weekend

We should not have school on a weekend We should not have school on a weekend because nobody will have time to do homework although most people don’t do it anyway. Also what If you have something planned for every weekend you may have to cancel it because of school. Aswell as teachers literally crying because nobody wants to go to work also if theachers have to go to school then shouldn’t work have weekends as well

• No! Of course not.

Everything is on Saturday’s, Birthday party’s, Hanging out with their friends. They’ll feel left out. Especially when they have to hear about it on Monday. And if they don’t want to go they won’t learn anything. Have you ever tried to teach a kid that isn’t interested in learning? Anywaysss enough for my rant, I have to go to Saturday school while my friends are off swimming. Great. Just great.

• Saturday school is stupid

Teachers deserve the time off, And no kid is going to pay attention because it's Saturday. It's the one day where you don't really have to do anything.

I'm a student and I already fucking hate school, No way in hell are they going to make me stay an extra day.

And I know for a fact that no teacher wants to be there either.

• School on Saturday

Howdy y’all i think there should be no school on saturday. How about you? I am going to explain why there should be no school on saturday. So here we go.

First, Why i think there should be no school on saturday. Because kids need to be kids. If they don’t get school on saturday. They will grow up to be happy because they had a weekend to have fun. However if there was school on saturday they would not be able to have fun. ( unless they like school) but if they don’t like school. Now time for the next. Let’s go.

Next, Why i think there should be no school on saturday. We need a break sometimes-a time to "rest our brains"I feel like if we have school too much, It'll feel like we have it way too much, And some kids may (or may not) drop out. I am not sure if I would or wouldn't drop out, But I guarantee that some kids will, Because it'll most likely feel like "a info overload" or something.

Some countries already do. If school were to be on saturday, Another day would have to be freed up to make up for the loss, Otherwise there would be overtiredness in students, And they would eventually fall behind, And the average grades would drop. Keep it as it is, There seems to be nothing wrong with it. There wouldn't be we already don't have enough weekends already!

Howdy again i hope you light my essay about school on saturday. This is why i think there should be no school on saturday. Hope you like it. What do you think about school on saturday?

• No, There should not be SCHOOL on Saturdays.

Saturdays are supposed to be spent relaxing ang trying to forget about all of the stress we, As students have to face 5 days a week. Saturday school may sound like a good idea to some, But what if students don't have rides? Will your school pay for a taxi to get your child to Saturday? Overall, Saturday school should not be a thing. Let your student enjoy life, Rather than working themselves to death.

• NO we shouldn't but sometimes we should

Well sometimes i wish we could have school on saturday because we need to get cought up on things what we are behind and study more smart kids would say YES but other people that say NO because its so much work we are always tired in the morning and that we need freedom but you guys may wonder i say this to myself that if we had school on saturday i want to get to school around at least 11am and end maybe around 5pm it would be a good way so people are tired, But i want it to be kids oppition to have school on saturday they can go to school on saturday or go to the library thats what its for studying

• I need my fortnite

If me and my pls don't play fortnite then we start swearing because we is watch lazarbeam yet yet yet yet yeet yeet yeet yeet boi boib obi boi yeet yeet yeet yeeet yeet yeet yeeet yeeet yetetetet yeet yeet yeet eytet yeet yeet yeet yete yeet yeet yeett yett

• It is against some religions.

Some religions designate Saturday as a rest day. Judaism, For example, Designates Saturday as the Sabbath. Making Jewish students go to school on Saturday is obviously against their religion. And, Why do students have to go against their faith for secular tasks? It is the equivalent of working on a holiday.

• We need a break sometimes-a time to "rest our brains"

I feel like if we have school too much, it'll feel like we have it way too much, and some kids may (or may not) drop out. I am not sure if I would or wouldn't drop out, but I guarantee that some kids will, because it'll most likely feel like "a info overload" or something.