• Yes sports are a great outlet for kids

There should always be sports in school. School is about education and learning and one can learn a lot about life through sports. It is also a great way for a kid to unwind and exercise in a safe way. School sports should be encouraged at every age of schooling.

• Yes, sports are very important in schools.

Sports are very important at almost all schools in the world. Different sporting events create a diverse atmosphere for students to learn teamwork and hard work. This is a very important aspect of school. If sports were eliminated, then it would be a very sad day for many students around the world.

• Sports should be offered in schools

Sports provide a way for high school students to maintain physical fitness, build confidence and develop teamwork skills. Some schools may emphasize sports in an overly zealous manner; however, for most students and schools, sports provide a positive opportunity and outlet for their own growth and development. If schools, coaches, and parents keep sports in perspective, students will have the opportunity to develop their minds and bodies through an enjoyable activity.

• Yee Yee YEE

Go stream '8 letters' i'll give ya a cookie :) thank you very much you will be dearly appreciated! You should also listen to every other song by ' why don't we' because they make good music humans! And also limelights are good humans and the fandom is fun hehe thanks :)

• What do you mean its bad to do sports at school!

"Schools pay a lot of money, Some say too much, For equipment for sports and/or fields/courts". "Ay i'm not try'n'a sound rich but like private schools they have more than enough money to buy a football". "Many schools claim that their sports are not putting them in debt but the truth is that many of these schools are indeed in debt". "actually they've gotta be pretty bad at monopoly to go bankrupt for a b-ball or new hoop". "Obviously, School sports need to be eliminated from schools". " if anything they need more sports we don't do enough at school and some can't afford to buy expensive sports stuff while being at a good school".

• Bhn nbkhb jbl

Vhbnm, Mknjbhvg k hb jk j jk yfhj cd cd c d d w wd c, S s amsm mq, Mdd w s wdm wwmwdwdwd, Wq, Wmdw, Qwdd d d d q q w w w w w smd d d d w dd qdd w w w q, Wd, Qw, Q d q, Dq, Q, D q, D q

• Students can learn

Students learn from what the lay and they can use what they learned into the real world because nobody is perfect but u can learn from your mistakes and you can take whatever you learned on the field, track, or whatever field you use as a game and use what you learned on that and take it into the real world

• Yes sports Gucci

Sports are a great way for kids to unwind and exercise in a safe manner. Sports are a great atmosphere to learn teamwork and know what hard work is. Child obesity is growing at an alarming rate and sports help kids maintain fitness and build stanima for later in life.

• Yes yes yes

Yes there should be more sports in school because kids need to stay active instead of so much school work. When I go to college, I will be happy to know there are lots of sports. WHY NOT GIVE PUBLIC SCHOOLS MORE SPORTS?!?! There are hardly any sports in school

• I love basketball!!!!!!!1

School sports keep kids of the street and let them live their sweet lives. They also help you get school and hopefully get you a good job. They could even get you to the NBA if you like. Me I love school sports and think that they should be their for all to enjoy

• Kids get concussions.

The latest poll shows, that out of 1000 kids, 3-5 of them get a concussion each year. Kids with concussions get headaches easily.
    A test four months later, showed that the happiness level of the kids was as bad as an MDD patient. So kids should not be in contact sports, unless you want your child to be in pain.

• Children have the option to do it outside of school.

Children do too much sports. They do sports outside of schools so they should have the OPTION to do it inside of schools. School is for education not exercise. I think there should be science replacing it because right now there is more sports in schools. I am doing this as a debate at school.

• It shouldn't (Just for school(Pretty much a summary of the above))

Kids should focus on their education
    Injuries
    Less time to revise for tests the next day
    Lower chance to do well in exams if sport takes your time up
    What's the point of playing school sports if you can't keep your grades up. If you play sports and have an bad education you're not going anywhere. So you need to be able to have an high level education.

• Non no no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o n ono n o no no non no no no no no no no no no no non o no no no no

• There Should Not be Sports in School

I personally have no problem with sports, however I believe time should not be taken away from actually academic pursuits AT SCHOOL. As a child, I personally did not enjoy sports, and so I actually got less physical activity due to the fact that I would spend all of PE class standing in the corner. I think that sports have many benefits, but do not deserve to take up valuable school-time and should not be mandatory. Overall, in my opinion sports are to be pursued during one's fee-time.

• There shouldn't be sports in schools

Many people have been injured or hurt while playing sprouts in schools and it's not fair because they just want to have fun but there being hurt and worse. Plus the school will be held accountable. Besides if they don't have the choice to play sports they won't play it at schools .

• No! Sports Are Not Good for Schools!

Schools pay a lot of money, some say too much, for equipment for sports and/or fields/courts. Many schools claim that their sports are not putting them in debt but the truth is that many of these schools are indeed in debt. Obviously, school sports need to be eliminated from schools.

• Some people can die.

If you're playing sports, The risk of death for no reason rises. As the website for the American Fake Doctor's Association states, "We have seen many dead people. " It is obvious that this is because of kids playing sports. So next time you want your kid wants to play sports, Just make them join the major leagues of Fortnite, And they won't drop dead.

• Ligma balls gottem

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
    I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
    Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
    So much to do, So much to see
    So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    Hey now, You're an all-star, Get your game on, Go play
    Hey now, You're a rock star, Get the show on, Get paid
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold
    It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
    You're bundled up now, Wait till you get older
    But the meteor men beg to differ
    Judging by the hole in the satellite picture
    The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
    The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
    My world's on fire, How about yours?
    That's the way I like it and I never get bored
    All that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold
    Hey now, You're a rock star, Get the show, On get paid
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars
    Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas?
    I need to get myself away from this place
    I said yep what a concept
    I could use a little fuel myself
    And we could all use a little change
    Well, The years start coming and they don't stop coming
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    So much to do, So much to see
    You'll never know if you don't go (go! )
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold

• Just dumb if they don't

You need sport to stay active i get they have it out of school but they need to in school this could be a rest time to take there brains of all the information getting feed into them and there is facts showing more active children get better grades and are more confident

>