• Teacup pig think about it boom all of life mysteries solved one word only teacup and pig ok 2 words

Ok guys I have a few exotic pets but I don't own anything that might rip my head off I own a African American tortoise and a gecko those are considered exotic pets. A exotic pet is like a cat or a dog why do you take them from there homes? They are just as likely to bite you as a big cat if you raise it as a little baby. Please don't think this way I understand your reasons for putting this on but exotic animals can be nice cute and cuddly like a teacup pig.

• Ban all private importation.

I think that there should be very strict import regulations for exotic pets. If I were the Supreme Ruler Of The World, importing exotic animals for private ownership and collection would be a severe crime. I would only allow such importation by zoos, to educate the public on the animals.

• Yes, exotic pets need special care.

People import reptiles and other exotic animals that they have an affinity for in their minds without ever realizing what it takes to keep such an animal healthy and keep other people safe from the animal. There should be stricter rules and regulations about whom such animals can go to and how.

• They can cause harm.

Yes, there should be stricter import regulations for exotic pets, because exotic pets an cause a great deal of harm. If someone gets an exotic pet and they don't take care of it, it can get loose and hurt people. Exotic pets may also carry diseases which can hurt the environment and human healthy.

• Exotic animal imports harm animals and the environment

The trade in illegal wildlife is a multi-billion dollar annual industry, And any legal trade in exotics can serve as cover for these illegal activities. Moreover, Exotic animals may be taken from the wild. Wild-captured animals will experience stress in captivity, And their removal from the native ecosystem can harm the larger population and the landscape. Even captive-bred exotics are often not suited to life in captivity, Which is an animal welfare issue. And captive breeding may fuel demand for a given exotic animal, Driving further poaching and the concomitant problems.

• Nope I don´t think that.

They can cause harm. Yes, there should be stricter import regulations for exotic pets, because exotic pets an cause a great deal of harm. If someone gets an exotic pet and they don't take care of it, it can get loose and hurt people. Exotic pets may also carry diseases which can hurt the environment and human healthy.

• No, There Shouldn't

I believe the current import regulations for exotic pets is sufficient. They average American is only concerned with having pets that are common, like cats and dogs. Very few people actually have interests in obtaining exotic animals, therefore it would be a waste of time to create more laws overseeing these imports.