Should trump be on the mickey mouse clubhouse show?

• I hate black people.

Trump is anti gay and anti black. This is good for the people because gays make up 2 percent of the population, Yet 40 percent of all child molestations and black people make 13 percent of the population yet 50 percent of all violent crimes. This means that his views are very important for our child to see on the internet (mickey mouse clubhouse). And trump talking about his anti black and anti gay views on mickey mouse would help my kid grow into a strong republican american citezen.

• Yes he fucking should

GET THIS SEXY MAN A PLANE TICKET TO DISNEY. I WANT THAT RACIST SON OF A BITCH TEACHING MY ASS TO SPELL 'I-C-U-P' BECAUSE HE'S MY SENPAI I-

Just kidding I love his hat tho. Get this man a ladder and shove it up his own ass. I just honestly don't know anymore. Yay.

• That does not make sense

There is no reason that a real life president needs to be added in an animated kid show. And why would you guys even want ask to trump to be in the show anyways, I just don't get it. Anyways, Those are my reasons for why I don't think he should be added.

• Silly partisan political thread.

It is apparent to the most casual observer, This thread is 100% biased by the headline and the avatar posted. Kudos to those who did not reply at all. Partisan hackery posts like this only further prove the existence of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and how many can not still face the fact Hillary lost the 2016 election. Looking backwards all the time, While time marches forward will cause many in this camp to stumble.