• What question is this?

Legally, Donald Trump is our president since he won the election in 21016 (https://transition.Fec.Gov/pubrec/fe2016/2016presgeresults.Pdf). I assume I must remind the people that think otherwise: We are a representative democracy, not direct, the people do not directly vote but instead our electoral college does (https://www.Archives.Gov/federal-register/electoral-college/about.Html). I see all people on the negative side, at this moment (11:42 pm EST, 10 Apr, 2018) have used emotional arguments. The user (natedaparson) also mentions that his view on the wall is bad. I do not necessarily understand how this gives any support to their argument; does anyone with a differing view from you mean they should not be president? Quite trivial. Another user (ladiesman) brings up statements of Trump and the fact that he wishes to engage in a trade war by placing tariffs on Chinese imports. Once again, his views does not mean he shouldn't be president as stated above. Finally, the user zoi_isabel52 states that Trump is not enacting laws for the people. Well, what is your point? Many people don't agree with what Trump is doing yet others also do. Many didn't support what Obama did in his term yet there are others who did (http://news.Gallup.Com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.Aspx). "The People" will always have differing views, especially now in our highly divided country (http://www.People-press.Org/2014/06/12/political-polarization-in-the-american-public/). In my opinion, I believe that a large amount of the population act on emotion and bias when supporting certain legislation and this can cause major repercussions that may affect the nation as a whole.

• Yes, he won the election.

Any person who is (alive, has won the presidential election, and has not been impeached); should be the president.
    Donald Trump meets the antecedent.
    Therefore Donald trump should be president.
    -This seems like a pretty logical argument to me, but the word counter said I needed 20 more words, so here is 23.

• Yes, reelect Trump.

Of course the question is't about him being president because even a fool would know that he should presently be president as he won the 2016 presidential election. So far I think he has done an excellent job at trying to keep his election promises despite the the democrats resistance.

• Trump is president deal with it.

Some people are stating that Trump is doing a terrible job but like some other people said he is president America voted for him. He had the most votes. If he was that bad America would of all voted for Clinton but did we... NO. So just deal with it and lets "make America great again"!

• Gosh.. He is the president

We have already voted, so please stop whining like sore losers. America decided that Trump should be president, so please deal with it. He is not destroying our country, but in fact helping our country in multiple ways. Thats why he was voted to be our president. 'Merica. Make America Great Again!

• He is the President.

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No no no

Trump is a HUGE racist, sexist, and all around a HUGE idiot. He claims he is making America great again but in a way he is making America worse. We do not need the wall. We do not need all of the stuff he is doing. He is messing up our country day by day.

• He's a bloody git!

Need I say any more? He needs to be assassinated, or put down. Hopefully the more painful one. To quote the words of Douglas Adams : "Anyone who has the power to make themselves president should on no account be allowed the job." He's going to cause problems, mark my words.

• His egomania disqualifies him

Trump may have been elected President by the electoral college, but his temperment makes him unworthy of being a politician. "He knew what he signed up for" is what he said to the widow of Green Beret, the soldier who was killed in Niger in October. This pregnant woman lost her husband and the commander-in-chief is essentially telling her his death was his fault. And that is just one example. And his latest political act was to launch a trade war with China, tariffs will hurt our economy and consumers.

• He does stupid stuff and he is not mature enough to take on that duty

The wall around mexico and that is going to make people mad so how can 1 person have the right to do that trump looks like a duck and he need's to get his hairline fixed the he is going to make black people slaves again it's just to much

• I don't know.

Yes, trump is the president but I do not think that he should be. Yes, he is making movements and i do believe that he is not trying to 'corrupt' our country, but he is a bigoted rich folk. He has never been through the struggle of what some of us have been through. There are plenty different aspects supporting both sides, but i have got to say that no, i do not believe that trump is even worthy of being our president. "Government of the people, by the people, for the people." I do not believe that he is doing anything for the people. He needs to plant his foot and figure out what is best for us. That is why we voted him president. Thank you.

• There are better people

Personally, I think that other people are better. However, Trump is the President now, and since all of the people voted for him and it is a democracy, Trump should logically be the president, whether or not you like him. However, I do think that other people currently alive and fitting the qualifications to be president would be better suited to the office of president.

• He is stupid

He is a racist a**hole and should not be in a leadership role so powerful because he is a child and cannot solve any problems for sh*t, he just makes things worse, not only for himself but for America. I mean, I live in Australia and I hear something every day about stupid things that Donald has done. And whenever a problem comes up, such as the gun laws he completely doges the issue

>