Should unconsentual sexual fingering of a women be considered 'sexual assault' under criminal law?

Asked by: thelegalone
  • It is and should always be considered sexual assault.

Sexual assault is "unwanted sexual touching"; this is among a plethora of other disgraceful behaviors. Unwanted sexual touching directly relates to the topic. The question uses the word "unconsentual. " Not only should any man or woman do anything without consent, But the discussion at hand deals with actions more intense than sexual harassment. True, As the contender stated, It is not penetration. However, The keyword in the title is "unconsentual. " If a woman did not give you consent, Then you should NOT, Under ANY circumstances, Be touching her.

• Reverse the question for a minute

Should unconsentual sexual fingering of a man to another man be considered 'sexual assault' under criminal law? Hell yeah. No dude is coming close to me. If he tries that (after he wakes up from a coma) he will be charged with sexual assault. Same for a woman having to get touched by some loser.

• However, It's not penetration, Resulting in pregnancy and responsibility.

However, It's not penetration, Resulting in pregnancy and responsibility. This is why I feel this way. There is no reason I should have to type 50 words. That is too many words. No more explaining needs to be done. Please let me not type more characters please please please please.