• Yes to uniforms

It’s less stress in the morning rush, And people feel less judged based on their clothing and stress less over what others are going to think of their outfits there are lots of other ways to express your personality. Makeup, Notebook/laptop stickers, Jewelry, Backpack buttons, Etc. To the person who said buttons take too much time in the morning and that uniforms are expensive. Not all uniforms have button blouses, Many have a polo shirt, And they are expensive, But in the long run you only need 3 or 4 shirts and 2 or 3 pants/skirts, So instead of constantly buying new clothes to keep your outfits fresh, You only have the one time spending on the uniform, And usually the one set of uniforms will last all 4 years, As you aren’t growing much at university age, And they will never go out of fashion, And your wardrobe and wallet won’t be impacted if your fashion sense changes over time (ex, Would a first year student have the same fashion sense they did going into high school? ) probably not.

• It would be nice.

Uniforms look really cool when every student is dressed the same, Or at least similar (it also reminds me of Harry Potter). It would save money, Time, And would just be a whole lot easier for everyone. No one would be singled out for their clothes and teachers wouldn't have to be constantly nagging students who don't follow the dress code (maybe that's just at my school, I don't know). I think that uniforms in university would be a great idea, As my high school had uniforms and I loved it.

• Yes To wearing uniforms

Simply because I like wearing uniform and keep them neat. It makes people more focused on school. It is quite fun to dress yourself like everyone else. It makes me feel part of the school and it create some sort of discipline for these responsible future citizens in the workforce.

• Yes To wearing uniforms

• Pound my uniform

I very agree with people who say yes !!!! Because i'm the one that love to ware uniform that make me feel i'm apart of that school .If you are famous school that people that just see only your uniform that can make them know that u study at what school.

• Thai university uniforms should be the guide

Thai universities have awesome uniforms and I think we should adapt outs from them. What I would do is as follows:

The girls should be required to wear white short sleeved, button-down shirts, sleeves down to mid-bicep, with square hems, and black or navy skirts. The skirts should be short--no shorter then 3 inches below the panty line, no longer than mid-thigh. Open toed black shoes. Tights optional but transparent. Of course these uniforms are very sexy looking and most girls would like them a lot, but religious girls and girls who are embarassed to show their legs should have a more modest alternative.

Boys should wear white, button-down shirts that are fitted and with long sleeves. Ties are anachronistic and shouldn't be required. The shirt tails should be tucked in at all times. The pants should be black or navy and of a tighter, 'skinny' fit. Black dress shoes. Boys who are overweight or otherwise can't physically wear this form-fitting uniform should have a looser alternative.

• Yes to uniforms!

It saves money and its quick to dress in the morning.

Honestly, who doesn't want a uniform after reading Harry Potter and watching The Facts of Life?

Uniforms make you feel like you are apart of something important and valued.

Uniforms are a great way to not judge people and to not be judged by them on the basis of looks.

• Yes to uniforms!

• I think it's a great idea

Because it will save a lot of money and time because as we see students spend a lot of money to buy a new clothes mostly every week , it will make students focus on their studies instead of thinking about what i'm going to wear tomorrow , and the most important point that it will define your identity that you are a student at the university and it would be amazing that all students are wearing the same uniform it just make me remember the old days at school when we were wearing the same uniform and everyone knows our identity indtead of wearing an ugly clothes to go to a place that you should focus on studying .. Finally , some students may refuse that idea maybe because they do not like to wear clothes like others but for me , i see that it's a great idea ...

• Uniforms allow students to be time efficient

For many students, deciding what to wear five days a week for approximately fourteen weeks each semester is grossly time consuming. I am aware that the above is a sweeping generalization, but for students who care about their appearance, the ones who do not simply put on the first pieces of clothing sticking out of their closets, time and effort go into what they wear. This effort, no matter how minor, could be redirected towards their school work if they had sanctioned uniforms.

• No to uniforms!

I don't think wearing a uniform helps us to save time at all, it actually costs us a lot of time just by buttoning your blouse. The main reason is that not all people can afford uniforms and uniforms are quite expensive. They also need to pay for university tuition fee and all.

I also think that by not wearing a uniform, we can express our uniqueness and individuality. Being able to express ourselves is more important than wearing a uniform and be just like everyone else.

It doesn't feel like a community, it just feels like a big group of people wears the same clothing. It can be pretty boring, wearing the same thing daily until you finish/ graduate uni/school.

Uniforms are actually a great way to judge other people based on what school do they attend and it causes rivalry with other schools/ universities.

• Pound my uniform

• Pound my uniform

• The poll topic

No because think about students have been wearing uniform for the last 12-13 years of schooling I know that university students and students like in school they are called students the casual clothes should be plain and appropriate who no inappropriate words or any drawings in the casual clothes you wear.